wroetostar

word count →  2569 wordsvikk and harry had dated in the past, but things ended up not working out

word count 2569 words
vikk and harry had dated in the past, but things ended up not working out. fortunately, the two decided to be friends, but that didn't mean that both of them were happy with the friendship.
bold - song lyrics
italic - anything else lmao
based on ed sheeran's song happier

bold - song lyrics italic - anything else lmaobased on ed sheeran's song happier

Walking down 29th and Park
I saw you in another's arms

Vikk sighed as he sat down on the schools bleachers, his sketchbook and pencil in hand. The lads on the football team have practice everyday after school, and anyone was welcome to watch.

He wish he could say he was upset because he was bored, but no. There was nothing worse than seeing somebody you used to love, a few bleachers down, with their head lying atop of someone's shoulder.

Only a month we've been apart
You look happier

It had only been about a month since Harry and Vikk stopped dating. The twos feelings for each other were undeniable, so they decided to take it into action, which didn't go so well.

Soon enough, the two decided it would be best if they just stayed friends. Although, Vikk didn't know that this meant having to suffer through the fact that Harry was happy with someone else. Scratch that, he was happier with someone else, and there was nothing the small brown haired boy could do about it.

Saw you walk inside a bar
He said something to make you laugh

It just seemed to be always convenience, didn't it? Vikk was in fact close friends will a bunch of lads from the football team, and they all decided to hang out at a bar as a form of celebration to their win. They were all underage, but they all still managed to slip through the gap.

But of course, none other than Harry Lewis and his other half were there, and they were only engaged in themselves. Vikk tried to gain the courage to walk up and say hello, but he knew it would be awkward.