minishaw

word count →  2238 wordssimon and harry are teachers at the same school who are aggressively shipped by the majority of the students

word count   2238 words
simon and harry are teachers at the same school who are aggressively shipped by the majority of the students. simon ends up losing a bet with one of his students, and now he has to ask harry out on a date.

Simon walked through the school doors, a coffee in his hand and earphones hanging from his ears

Simon walked through the school doors, a coffee in his hand and earphones hanging from his ears. Simon made his way towards his classroom.

Simon placed his coffee onto his desk, and removed the earphones from his ears, placing them along with his phone on the desk. He walked toward his locked cabinet, using a key around his neck to unlock it.

Simon unlocked the cabinet, stepping on top of the bottom edge of it to reach one of his larger binders he had previously placed at the top.

Simon grabbed the binder before stepping off the edge, and shutting the cabinet, re-locking it. Simon turned around, and came face to face with a familiar figure.

"I didn't even hear you come in," Simon chuckled, letting out a soft breath. Simon walked towards the figure and wrapped his arms around them, smiling as he felt them do the same. "how you doing haz?"

"I'm fine," Harry smiled in response, taking a seat on Simon's chair and taking a sip of his coffee. Harry grimaced before placing the cup back on the desk. "why do you order all black, it's gross."

"That's how I like it," Simon mocked, giving Harry a warm smile and grabbing his coffee from the desk. Simon pulled up another chair from one of the student desks and placed it beside Harry.

"I gave the students in my English class an essay, I'm going to have a lot of marking to do this weekend," Harry sighed, leaning his head on Simon's shoulder.

"Awe baby," Simon cooed, throwing an arm over Harry's shoulder and pulling him closer. "I have marking today this weekend as well. Tell you what, you can come over to mine and we can mark together, have lunch and dinner."

"I would really like that," Harry smiled. "how do you always know what to say?"

"I'm a master of charm," Simon smirked, before checking his watch and his eyes widened. "the bell is going to ring in two minutes."