wroetostar

word count →  1369 wordsvik is an employee at harry's favourite cafe, and harry just so happens to be his favourite customer

word count 1369 words
vik is an employee at harry's favourite cafe, and harry just so happens to be his favourite customer.

word count →  1369 wordsvik is an employee at harry's favourite cafe, and harry just so happens to be his favourite customer

Harry walked into the familiar store, inhaling the fragrance. The bell chimed as he walked through the door, and his ears were immediately met by the sound of soft music playing through the speakers.

Harry looked around, noticing that his usual table was empty. With a smile on his face, he stepped behind a lady with blonde hair, waiting in the queue.

Harry leaned over to look at who was at the cash register, but frowned at what he saw. He craved the presence of a small boy with dark brown hair and caramel skin.

Pursing his lips, Harry rocked back and forth on his heels, waiting for it to be his turn to order. Once he saw the lady with the blonde looks walk away, he giddily walked towards the counter.

No one was at the cashier right now, so I assumed they were off making a drink or stating an order. Harry pulled out his phone from his pocket, opening twitter to attempt to pass the time.

After only about a few seconds of scrolling through his timeline, he looked up, a huge smile spreading across his face.

"Hey,"

"Hi," Harry greeted back, his cheeks turning slightly red.

"the usual?" he asked and Harry nodded, pulling out some money from his pocket.

"Thanks Vik," Harry gushed, making the worker smile.

"Anytime," Vik replied, making Harry's insides tingle. Harry stepped to the side, letting the next person in queue step up to order.

See, this was Harry's favourite café. No, not just because the food and drinks here are amazing, but because a certain employee who's almost always there is someone who can make Harry happy in the blink of an eye.