Aswang Got Fallen

The month of August, Friday the 13. On that night I am awake cause I feel I want to see Rest room. I go down my bed and go to CR. Then I hear a strange sound on the nearest house in our house.

When I'm about to go on the CR. I see j dog staring on the near house on the near house he/she located. I don't see the image clearly. When I open the lights, on my surprise I see he/she is now staring at me.

I ignore him first. Then try to take out my pen (using this word to avoid rude things). Then I try to look him again. He still looking at me. Then I realize. He/she is called "Aswang", I was afraid cause he/she might eat my flesh.

I ran to my bed room. But my fear strike again. When he/she try to open the back door on our rest room. I am afraid cause its broken on that time. I don't want to die on that day and I look on my parents and my siblings room they all both sleeping.

I decided to pray on Jesus to ask help. I know "Aswang", is also known as fallen angels. I know he/she was terrible. I hide myself to my blankets and pray.

"LORD, help me give me strength to make my word clearly spoken. Ask to that Aswang to leave me alone. If you are true God hear me. I have faith in you and trust your word. -Amen."

After that I hear the Aswang jump to our roof. On morning I hear my brother saying story his friend saw the Aswang on our roof. It seem look to talked someone, they say the Aswang look up to sky and he/she feel weak and jump to the vacant area and run away.

I know God answer me as I wish to him to ask to Aswang leave me alone and Village. Wait my other story I have 3 paranormal experience. Now I am on Malaysia for Vacation.