Chapter 33 ~ "I need to go take a cold shower."

A/N: Some vocab to know:
1) Wings: the area between the curtains (there are three rows of curtains in my school) that's off to the side where the audience can't see you
2) Stage Right: when facing the audience, the area to the right where actors wait to come on stage
3) Ensemble: the singing/dancing-only part of the cast (the extras)

Chapter 33: "I need to go take a cold shower."

We were lying on my bed, our legs entangled and Luke's arms around me while I rested my head on his broad chest.

"I don't ever want to move," I murmured, turning my head to look at him. Over the past couple of days, Luke's gang of friends had not left me alone, and now it was safe to say that along with Randy and Leo, those three were my best friends. Will was a little harder, but I still liked the idiot.

Luke turned onto his side so that we were facing each other. "It's only three months," he said.

"Call me every day. Skype me whenever you're free."

"Same goes for you," he said firmly.

I nodded and smiled at him. "Three months will pass quickly," I said.

"I love you," he said, and kissed my cheek.

"I love you, too."

A short pause. "I need to go take a cold shower."

I muffled a laugh. "Okay."

"Don't laugh at me," he said, while unentangling our limbs. "You're the one tempting me with those big, blue eyes and tiny little moans."

My mouth opened. "I do not moan!" I protested, hiding my face behind my hands.

"Luke," he mocked in a high-pitched, breathy voice.

My face burned and I moved my hands to scowl at him. "That's your fault. You're the one rubbing your little friend all over me."

His hazel eyes flashed with something, and suddenly I was on my back, pinned to the bed. My eyes widened at our position. "I want to hear it one more time before I have to shower," he said, in a voice that was huskier and more seductive than normal.

"Hear what?" I asked, my voice going up two octaves. Luke was going to put me into premature cardiac arrest if he didn't stop. "Luke," I tried to say, but it came out as a breath of air as he started to move up the swell of my breast.

His head shot up, and the way his eyes were hooded as he stared at me made me squirm. "Stop moving," he ordered in a strained voice. "Hearing you say my name like that is too much, but if you start rubbing against me, I am seriously going to have to show you what I mean by 'ravaging.'"

My eyes widened and I hid my face behind my hands. I went completely still and heard him chuckle, before he moved my hands.

"Don't worry," he said. "Not until you're ready. Never until you want it as much as I do."

And by the feel of it, he wanted it. But he was willing to wait for me, and that made me smile. "I like how you make me feel," I said softly, embarrassed. "But I'm not ready, not yet."

He shot off me and I blinked, confused. His face turned red, and he ran his hand through his hair roughly. "Y-you shouldn't casually say things like that," he said. "You like how I make you feel? God, now I need to go take three cold showers. Fuck. Okay. See you in a bit."

I laughed, even though I was so embarrassed that I wanted to sink into the bed and never be found again. "Love you, horn dog!" I called as he exited to go to the bathroom.