Chapter 1

"No Wandaaaaa stop! Give me back my phone!" Amelia wailed while laughing.

She was glad to be back with her Avengers family.

"Not until you tell us what happened !!!" Natasha Romanoff said taking the phone out of Wanda Maximoffs' outstretched hand and hiding it behind her back. She sighed thinking back to that day which was just over a week ago.

"Hi." She said and looked into his big ocean blue, puppy dog eyes.

His gaze so earnest and loving.
Amelia could see he was nervous and he took a big, shaky breath and said:

"Please come back... I love you...I love you so much it hurts... So please come back and be with me...always."

They stared at each for a moment. He just said he loved her. Bucky Barnes had told Amelia Robinson he loved her. Amelia wanted to throw herself into his arms, kiss him until she no longer could and squeeze him to death. Bucky was so proud of himself. He'd told her how he felt.

"I," She looked up at him filled with hope, but then came crashing back down " I can't. I gave you that letter to explain everything...why I can't be with you. Do you have it ?" She asked, wondering if he just thrown it away.

But no. Instead he pulled it out of his coat.

"I keep it with me all the time моя любовь (my love) ," Bucky told her looking down and blushing furiously.

She still didn't know what the Russian meant but she smiled anyway. He they looked up and noticed his necklace she was still wearing.

"You still wear it ?" He asked, fuelled with new hope.

"Always." She said to him simply.

"Come...please." Bucky begged.

"I can't. Please don't make this any harder." She asked for him, holding back tears. He crouched down to get on a similar level to her but because of the height difference he might have well have sat down on a chair.

"Please моя любовь, " He begged, dropping to his knees and grabbing and holding her hands tightly "come with me... please. Your killing me." He whispered pulling her closer and hugging her waist like a child.

Normally he would be utterly shocked and dumbfounded if he did anything like this but after virtually two months of not seeing her he'd forgotten his shyness and was practically aching to see her. She cupped his face in her hands making him look up at her.

"I want to, but to know I'm risking your safety for my own selfish reasons it would kill me." She whispered back as a tear ran down her face.

"I don't care, I just want to be with you." He told Amelia hugging her waist even tighter like a python as if he didn't hold on tight enough she would disappear.
"But I'm not a super-soldier, I don't have powers, I'm just...me." She confessed slightly chocking on her words.

"And that's why I love you. I love your laugh, your smile, the way you are so kind to everyone and how you are still kind even though you have endured so much. And come on," he laughed alittle " your not completely defenceless."

A small laugh escaped her. "Fine." She caved. Her face felt damp, tear stained and red. She couldn't deny him anything.
"What?" He looked at her, not believing what he just heard. He stood up and towered over her.

I laughed at herself. She knew it would get him hurt but no matter how hard she tried, she couldn't resist the super soldier.
"I'll go."