Chapter 13~Realization On Reality

Hi my sweets! Okay I'm dedicating this chappie to amalkhan32 for her outbursts and harassment for me to upload sooner. Haha, I got you covered my friend. I hope you all enjoy! It's not my favorite chappie but I'll do a follow up with her and Tyler. Tyler . . . sweetheart ;)

<3M

***

It was post time in the Great Hall. It was about nine in the morning when the owls swooped in from the high ceiling. They flew around, circling the table until they found who they were looking for. Packages and letters were dropped on the tables when the owls dipped down low. One particularly fast owl came barreling down at Ron and landed right on his toast.

"Aww, PIGWIDGEON!" Ron exclaimed, grabbing the owl by its torso and pulling him out of the food. Eggs dripped from his left wing and he flapped furiously, trying to shake it off. Ron, grumbling under his breath, angrily snatched the poor owls leg and ripped off the letter. "Bloody bird." He muttered. The bird snuffed angrily and then took off widly into the sky, dripping bits of eggs on students. Another owl came and dropped a rather large package at Hermionie's place. Exitedly, she gave the owl a coin and eagerly ripped open the package.

"Yes! A Witch's Guide To Excellence!" she stated, proudly. She fondly stroked the new book in her hands. Harry sat there, reading the paper that he had stolen from George Weasley who was too busy trying to fit as many pieces of ham in his mouth as he could. Miri watched them from her place at the door to the Great Hall. She didn't know where to go. Jesaline had disapeared before Miri had woken and the two other girls were still getting ready. 

"Oi, Miri, yeah?" she heard a familiar Irish accent call to her. She looked around, her eyes landing on Anastasia Macai. She nervously walked over to her.

"Hi, Ana." she said before her eyes widened, "I mean Anastasia. Sorry." she said passively. Anastasia grinned at her.

"No, I like it. Call me Ana. No one ever does." she told her, warmed just like Jesaline had been. Miri nodded, smiling a bit, "Do you wanna come sit with us?" she asked. Miri nodded, blush slightly evident on her tan skin.

"Great! C'mon then." she said. She led Miri over to the Ravenclaw table. There sat Jesaline, Tyler Bryant, and another boy whom Miri had never seen before. Jesaline looked up and smiled brightly. Her long auburn hair was straight and accented her caramel eyes. Even though she was sitting, you could still see just how petite she was.

"Miri! Good morning!" she said. Miri smiled at her and sat down across from her, Ana sitting next to her.

"Hello." she said, shyly. Tyler looked at her, sending her a lazy smile. The other boy just looked at her strangely.

"Why do you not look familiar . . ." he trailed off.

"King, she's new." Jesaline said, putting some jam on her toast.

"She's a newwie?" he asked. His plate was piled high with hash browns and eggs smothered with ketchup.

"Yes, King. A . . . newwie?" Jesaline glanced at him oddly. He had dark brown hair that flowed up into a sort of quiff. He had dark skin and oddly enough, his eyes were a dark green.

"And her name is Mimi?" he asked. 

"No, Miri." Jesaline corrected him.

"Miri?" he wondered.

"Yes." she said.

"Mimi." he said, nodding as if he like that better. She stared at her plate annoyed before looking up at him.

"Miri." she stated. He nodded before holding out his hand to Miri.

"How's it, Mimo?" he asked. Miri smiled shaking his hand. She felt alifted. No one has ever called her anything but Miriella or Miri. Jesaline tried to stop her giggle.