Chapter 14~The Truth Peaks Out

I wish I could dedicate a chapter to more than one person but alas I cannot. So this chappie is dedicated to AliceOLoughlinKenned! Her comment made me smile :)

This is also kind of short, sorry, but it's almost like the second half of Chapter 13.

Oh! Question Time! (I don't usually do this but I actually have a question to ask now)

Who do you think the person at the end is?

I'm not giving many clues, ha, but I can tell you it isn't Lord Voldemort.

How about I fan the person who gets it correct? Or close enough to correct? I dunno I've never done this before.

Anyways, hope you enjoy! And comment maybe ;)

<3M

 ***

Miri held the plate of food in her hands. She stood their uneasily, looking at the stairs that led to the boys dormitory. King had an urgent Quidditch practice that he needed to be at so he told Miri it was fine if she brought Tyler the food. Of course being the shy girl she was, entering a boys dormitory wasn't her cup of tea. Ana was playing chess with Jesaline behind her and they were way to into the game to be bothered. Miri gulped, biting her lip. She headed up the stairs.

Fifth door on your left. Knock first, then if he doesn't answer just go in. There's a 50% chance he's not naked. King's voice flowed through Miri's head. She shook her head in distaste in finding him bare. Never had she ever been in a situation like that before and never did she ever want to be. She counted the doors until she finally reached their door. Hesitantly, she knocked on the door. No one answered but Miri could hear slight breathing coming from inside the room. Praying she actually had the right room, she slowly opened the door and stuck her head in.

Sure enough, Tyler was out cold in his bed, snoring. Miri couldn't stop the head that rose to her cheeks when she saw his bare shoulder peaking out from the covers. Quietly, she walked into the room and over to the bedside table that sat next to his bed. She set down the food and looked around. There were about three other beds in the room. One of them she could tell was King's just because his duvet was on the ground and laundry and books with parchment sticking out littered the bed. Whether it was a strong feeling or good observation, Miri just felt it was his. The other bed was fairly similar except the last one was neat and tidy.

The room was dark being that the light was turned off. They had a tall slim window that looked out to the Black Lake. She shivered remembering Ana telling her about the giant squid. Tyler's sudden change of breathing made her focus her attention back on Tyler. He shifted and Miri could tell he was about to wake up. She momentarily panicked and in that panic state, she ran to the closet and shut herself in. Her heart beat fast as she realized what she did. She mentally questioned her sanity.

Why did I just run into his closet? I was allowed in his room. She thought, confused at her actions. Counting to ten, she finally peaked from inside the closet. Tyler looked around confused. He rubbed his eyes and Miri had to hold her breath when she saw him shirtless. He looked down at the dinner on his table and smiled. Then he looked around to see the door still open. Miri silently begged that he wouldn't notice it but she was let down as Tyler looked around for someone who had entered his room.

Miri slowly and quietly shut the closet door and stood in the darkness. Why was it that she desperately did not want to be found in his closet? She hadn't a clue. When she heard movement, she took a small step further into the closet. She was mentally scolding herself. How was she going to get out without being seen? It's not like she could causally walk out of his closet and leave. He would think she was a peeper or stalker! Miri bit her lip as the door to the closet opened.