Chapter 5: Meeting my Idols

Readers will be speaking only Korean

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I was having so much fun while letting the music take control of me. A quarter way throught the song I started to sing and rap along.

As the song ended I didn't realize that my idols stood behind me clapping for me and Isabelle's small performance. I was full on shocked as my body froze not knowing what to do. My mind was saying 'fangirl and hug them' but then I thought against it and just I just flashed my sweetest smile and thanked them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{BTS's POV}

She is even more beautiful in person! 

{Bang-PD's POV}

I looked at the boys and knew what they where thinking but, she is a beautiful person. I broke the silent tension by clearing my throat before speaking.

"FIRE I would like to intoduce the group you will be performing for... BTS"

I then turned to BTS and motioned toward FIRE.

"BTS this is FIRE; Damon is the group leader and the eldest, The second eldest is Derek, the third is Isabelle, and their maknae (Y/n)."

They each waved and smiled as their names where mentioned.

{Rap Monster's POV}

"Hello FIRE we are BTS" We said in unison.

"I'm Kim Nam-joon or Rap Monster, The Leader of the group." 

"I'm Kim Seok-jin, but you can call me Jin."

"I'm Min Yoongi or Suga."

"I'm your hope, I'm your angel, I'm J-hope or Jung Hoseok."

"I'm Park Jimin."

"I'm Kim Taehyung, or V."

"And I'm the golden maknae, Jeon Jungkook"

After we introduced ourselves we got in cars and took them to the dorms. They were going to stay in the dorm next to ours.

~Time Skip to the dorms~

Once we got to the dorms we helped get their things into their dorm. After that we left to go to our dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello Reader-chan!

Sorry for a short chapter!

Thanks for reading I will update (Or try to) everyday!

Don't be afraid to send ideas for the next chapters!

~Mitsukuni