Chapter 26: Acting Wars (W/ Taehyung)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Once we finished we hugged each other with a smile until he stopped and put me down. Then something hit me with a ton of bricks....

"J-Hope how do you know my warm up routines?" I asked with him and confusion.

J-Hope blushed a light shade of pink.

"Umm I-I watched y-your dance r-rountines on your youtube..." He smiled and laughed a bit.

Was confused for a bit and then I realized Derek was watching with me. 'HE MUST HAVE VIDEOED ME!'

"I swear I'm gonna get him for it."

I face palmed and smiled before giggling looking at the boys.

"So... What do you guys wanna do?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung quickly raised his hand and jumped around shouting.

 "Oh! Oh! Let's have an acting contest!"

"Hmmm... Okay... How about we make little papers that describe a scene and we have to act them?"

"Okay!" Tae gave me his cute boxed smile. OMG I JUST WANT TO PINCH HIS CUTE CHEEKS! OH MY HEARTU!

AND DEAD!!!

DUH DUH DUH

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Nah I'm kidding (LOL SORRY NOT SORRY)

"So where do you guys want to go?" I asked since I didn't want to stay in the dance room.

"We could go to the dorms?" Suggested Jimin.

"I'm okay with that. How about we go to our dorm?" I asked

"Sure!" They all said and then we grabbed out things and went to FIRE's dorm.

~TIME SKIP~

Once we got to the dorm I ran up stairs and grabbed some paper, scissors, pens, and my vlogging camera. I then ran down stairs grabbed a bowl and gave the pens, papers, bowl, and scissor to the members (excluding Tae). I smiled as I had the other 6 write acting ideas down a paper and put them into a bowl for us to pick out of. We than went to I then got out my vlogging camera from my bag and then put it on a place where the camera got a view of all of us. 

"Ready guys?"

I look back at them and Tae tae who was sitting on the floor while the other six was sitting on the couch.

"Ready!" They all said.

I then pressed the button to start the video and quickly sat next to Tae before a beep went off telling me the video was recording. I smiled and then started to speak.

"Whats up guys! It's (Y/n) back at it again with the vlogging but only with the one and only..."

"BTS!" I smiled as we all said BTS together.

"And today we are doing an-"

"Acting contest!" Tae shouted with a smile and I giggled while the other members of BTS smiled at the both of us.