Chapter 32: Time to Go PT.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"When do you guys leave?."

"We leave tomorrow Morning..." (Y/n) said.

"Oh... well do you guys want to do anything before you... you know... leave?" Suga and J-Hope asked.

"Well if you guys want to just hang out that will be okay..." Derek Said.

"Yeah, that sounds great."

"I'm down."

"Sweet."

BTS agreed to hang out with them and FIRE then smiled at them.

~ Time Skip to 9:30 PM ~

For the past few hours, BTS and FIRE got to laugh and get to know each other and exchange numbers and other social media they had. But then FIRE then decided that it was time to go. Especially because their flight back home was in the morning. BTS and FIRE bid each other goodbye with either hugs or handshakes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I woke up at 6:00 AM and got ready for the trip back.

I went into the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone and did some cleaning before we were going to leave

I went into the kitchen and made breakfast for everyone and did some cleaning before we were going to leave.  Time flew by as it was now 8:30 and everyone was getting ready to leave. 

When we were all ready we walked locked up the dorm and went outside to get ready to drive to the airport.

We got outside and saw BTS waiting for us with some sad expression.

"Is it alright if we drive you to the airport?"

We looked at each other and nodded before we all managed to file into the van and drove to the airport.

~Time skip to the airport ~

We each took out our luggage with the help of BTS and finally said our goodbyes.

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I went up to Namjoon and hugged him before speaking to him.

"Oppa, you are a very special person, you are the leader, someone who they can lean on. You are also a person who can finish everything whenever and wherever at your best ability. You have taught BTS and me a few things. Always do you Kim Namjoon. And never let anyone tell you otherwise."

I then went to Seokjin and gave him a hug.

"Eomma, you are very cool. We spent lots of time together playing games and stuff like that. You have a lot of skill that can make you benefit in life. Use it to your best advantage and you will always find a way to succeed Kim Seokjin."

I went to Taehyung after.

"Taehyung, You are a beautiful man and are good at performing. Your passion for composing is a lot stronger than most. Also, you are very understanding. You have many gifts Kim Taehyung and I hope everyone else can see what I can see in you."

I then hug Jungkook.

"Jungkook, Your dancing, and musical talent are amazing along with your strength. You are their Maknae, who tries his hardest than anyone else. You are like their little sibling and they will always take care of you. You, Jeon Jungkook, have a very bright future with these people. Always hold them close to your heart and love them as if they are your family."

I shuffle over to Suga next.

"You Oppa are interested in many things. You also can keep the younger members in check when they make trouble in the dorm. You can guide them to do the right thing and you can speak the truth. Teach and guide them about things you have learned, Min Yoongi, and maybe you might learn a few things from them."

Then Jimin.

"Oppa you are very handsome. You have the ability to make people around you smile and laugh. But then you also can make them shy at the same time. Your dual personalities both on and off the stage can make anyone love a sweet, kind, very attractive man like you. You also can impact peoples lives and be a motivation to your members. Motivate your members and love them with all your heart, Park Jimin, they are one of God's gifts to you."

And finally J-Hope.

"Hoseok,I truly admire how easily you make other people feel comfortable around you because I am one of those people. You also have the ability to make millions of people laugh. But to me most importantly, You have an incredibly bright personality that make you and one and only hope, our one and only angel, and our one and only Jung Hoseok."

I let go of Hoseok and then walked to my group. I looked back at BTS with a sad smile before running back to them for a group hug. FIRE the joined in the hug and we all started to smile while I started to cry. I let go and looked at everyone with a smile before I heard some 'Awww's and 'Don't cry'. I felt the happiness practically radiating off of everyone including my self. I wipe my tears with my sleeve and we all took a picture. 

I edited the picture and put it on my wallpaper before I hugged them one last time and walked to my group.

"It was a pleasure to meet you and get to know you BTS. We will meet again, When we're least expecting it, Someday in some place, One of us will recognize will recognize you, We don't truly need to say goodbye my friends, For you and I will meet again." 

{Author's POV}

And with that FIRE walked off with their luggage and waved at BTS. While on the other hand, BTS was sad, happy, and teary-eyed. No one has ever said that to them and touched their hearts as much as this group did. But the most they loved the most was (Y/n). The one who could see their gift and flaws, make everyone happy, and make everyone laugh. That is who they were going to miss most of all. Each of the boys Thought the same thing.

'Until we meet again... Your flame will forever shine in my heart (Y/n)... And I will await your return.'