Chapter 11: Practice before the Performance

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

{Jin's POV}

I was carrying (Y/n) bridal style into the dance room where we were sleeping. I then set her down on a futon gently and tucked her in. I smiled a bit as I brushed a strand of her loose hair away from her face. She truly was beautiful. Her (h/t) (h/c) hair and her (e/c) who can pull you in just by a glance. I then kissed her head before I helped kookie to bed. I slip into my bed while saying 'Good Night' to everyone who was already asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I woke up not in my bed, but in Suga's Arms. Oh boy. I look around to see the rest of BTS missing from their spots. The sound of giggling the fills my ears and I look to see all the members of BTS and FIRE taking pictures of Suga and I.

I try to tell them to stop but the start giggling more. I then threatened them by holding my hand over Suga's side. They instantly stopped, put their stuff away, and left. I try to wiggle out of his grip but he tightens his grip around me and I sigh in frustration.

"Suga-Oppa, please get up." I asked quietly.

Suga then stirrs awake before replying.

"Just 5 more minutes."

"Oppa, I'm gonna die if you don't wake up."

He then jolts awake and sits up.

"Thank you!"

I quickly skip out before he could know what is going on and yell at me for waking him up.

...

I meet up with the rest of FIRE and we started to head out the door.

"Where are you guys going?" V asked.

"Somewhere, See you guys tonight!" We shouted as we closed the door.

~ Time Skip ~

We got to the Jamsil Arena, where the performance was held, and grabbed our stuff and went inside to find the stage ready and the chairs being set up.

We then started to practice singing and dancing in the order of the whole performance.

Intros:

Damon and Derek: Little Bad Girl by David Guetta.

(Y/n) and Isabelle: Salute by Little Mix.

Together: Get low by Dillion Francis and #thatPOWER by Will.i.am

Damon:

I Need U by BTS

Classic Man by Jidenna

21 Century Girls by BTS

Isabelle:

Whistle by BLACKPINK

Side to Side by Ariana Grande

Boombayah by BLACKPINK

(Y/n):

The Baddest Female by CL

Where have you Been by Rihanna

Hello Bitches by CL

Derek:

Lotto by EXO

Just hold on by Steve Aoki

Monster by EXO

End:

Derek and Damon: 21 Century Girls by BTS

(Y/n) and Isabelle: Blood, Sweat, & Tears by BTS

Together: MTBD (CL SOLO) by 2ne1, Dope by BTS, and FIRE by BTS