Chapter 13: Intro to the Performance Pt.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

(Y/n) then stopped dancing as she started to speak.

"Ladies, the time has come, the war has begun. Let us stand together. And remember, men fight great, but women are great fighters!"

The women of the crowd fist pumped the air with (Y/n). She rallies the people like a commander inspiring his/her soldiers.

"So what are we doing ladies?" (Y/n) asked.

"Huh!" Everyone on the stage where doing an 'At ease' pose.

This time all the women in the crowd joined Isabelle and (Y/n).

"Representing all the women!
Salute, salute!"

(Y/n) and Isabelle saluted to the women of the crowd and some saluted back as the cheers and flashes from cameras erupted from the crowd. Then the lights went black.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Author's POV}

BTS were frozen in amazement as they watched the American group perform. 'This is only the beginning of the performance.... What would the end be like then?'. The question rang through their head as the next song began.

(You are the girl in the white shirt. Isabelle is the girl in blue. Damon is the guy in white and Derek is the guy in black shirt. The guy in the dress like clothing is their dance choreographer named Jack. BTW its only you guys dancing on the stage in the same outfits from last chapter.)

(Jack)

(Boys outfits)

(Boys outfits)

~Time skip to the end of this dance because I'm lazy :D~

The next song came on and the American dancers (without Jack) got into position. Damon on the highest level, Derek and Isabelle on the middle, and (Y/n) on the lowest. 

(Damon is the guy in the back. Derek is the guy to the left. Isabelle is the guy to the right. You are front and center.)

The spotlights shined on the group as they one by one they started to dance. The group looked up to the crowd, stopped dancing and started to sing.

"And on, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
  And on, I can fly, I can fly, I can fly
  And on, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
  And I'm loving every second
  Minute, hour, bigger, better, stronger, power  "

They then started to dance smoothly with ease as they slowed down to give Derek a solo dance before returned to dance together. Damon then broke off and started to sing while the other three danced.

"They call me Free, Hey
  Stay so cool, I'm chilli
  I done made that milli
  On my way to that valet
  Used to have a piggy bank, but now I got that bigger bank
  Who who cares what the haters think
  They hate on me 'cause we doing what they can't "

The crowd cheered as he smiled and started to dance with the group again. Derek then broke off and started to sing.

"I stay on that hustle, I flex that little muscle
  Hate to bust your bubble
  I'm on that other level
  I'ma take it higher and high and high and higher
  I stay in fly attire"

The other members of fire posed and sang with Derek.

"Keeping burning like that FIRE  "

They all started to dance again while singing this time.

 "And on, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
  And on, I can fly, I can fly, I can fly
  And on, I'm alive, I'm alive, I'm alive
  And I'm loving every second minute, hour, bigger, better, stronger, power

  And I'm loving every second, minute, hour, bigger, better, stronger, power
  And I'm loving every second, minute, hour, bigger, better, stronger, power"

Everyone but Damon stopped dancing to give him a solo. Damon then passed it to Isabelle who then passed it to Derek and finally to (Y/n). After (Y/n)'s Solo the Arena went black and the crowded yelped and hollered for the group.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello readers!

Sorry for not updating for so long! School is just UGHHHHHHHHH..... But! I updated!

Thanks for reading.

~Mitsukuni