Chapter 20: After the show

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

The crowd's roar was extremely loud if this was a cartoon the roof would have been ripped off the building.

"ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow
  ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow"

The group started to sang in a 3 part harmony.

"(Fire Fire)
  ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow
  (Fire Fire)
  ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow
  (Fire Fire)
  ssak da bultaewora bow wow wow"

Everyone stops dancing and stands together in order with the two boys putting their arms over the girl's shoulder.

"yongseohaejulge"

They gave a grin before blowing out fire of their color. (Damon is yell, Isabelle is purple, (Y/n) is red, and Derek is green.) The flames shoot out from the stage as the group became enveloped in fire and disappears in the flames.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~ Backstage ~

The four are changing into their normal clothes. They put on their face masks and start heading out to their car. Once they reached the doors they were greeted with screaming fans and flashes of lights. Each Member either had their hoodie on or their earbuds in. After they got into the car they all fell asleep except for Damon who drove them back to their dorm.

~ With BTS ~

"That was an awesome performance!" Jimin said.

"Yeah, it was cool... different from ours but cool!" J-hope and Kookie stated.

"We should congratulate them once we get home," V said.

"Let's go congratulate them tomorrow." Suga groaned.

"Alright. Tomorrow we can go congratulate them." RM waged.

"Okay!" Everyone else agreed and they went to their room that they shared and fell asleep.

~ Next day ~

{Damon's POV}

I woke up and looked at the clock which read 7:12 AM. I sat up to rub my eyes and stretch as I yawned and got out of bed. I went to shower to wake myself up and got ready for the day. After I got ready I went to the kitchen to get something to eat. 

"Good Morning (Y/n)"

I said expecting her to be reading on the table but, I go no response. I took my head out of the fridge and looked by at an empty kitchen table. 

'Huh, She must have sung her heart out and danced her butt off then.' 

I grabbed an apple and watched TV as the rest of the group expect (Y/n) came down the stairs. They both greeted me and ate something as they then stopped what they're doing and asked me.

"Where is (Y/n)?" Derek asked.

"Still sleeping," I replied.

"No seriously where is (Y/n)," Isabelle asked.

"I'm dead serious." 

They both looked at each other and blinked in disbelief and ran upstairs to (Y/n)'s room. 

"Hey! No! Leave her alone!"

I chased them upstairs and looked at them with a camera trying to vlog. Now they tried to try and wake up (Y/n) from her peaceful sleep. I walked next to them and debated with myself whether or not to wake her up. But, I ended up... helping them wake her up...