Chapter 10: Night Before the Concert Pt.2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

Once we got their (Y/n) shot of the car and ran up the platform to get the belts and get ready. We each got out belts and put them on.

"Alright who's first?" Eomma asked

"I wanna go first but, only if I go more than once!" (Y/n) exploded with excitement.

We all looked toward the other three they nodded.

"Hey Eomma-Hyung, Can I go again since (Y/n) is going again?" I asked nervously.

They nodded and I raced after (Y/n) who was already waiting to go up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{(Y/n)'s POV}

I was the fire to go bungee jumping. I took off my beanie and put it on Kookie and giggled as his cute blushing face. 

I then got up into the lift and put on the straps on my ankles and my waist.

Once the lift stopped at the top the wind blew my hair back as I stepped to the edge of the lift. I heard the 'Whoops' and hollers of my friends bellow as I the launch myself out of the lift before back flipping and then spinning. 

"WHOOO!!!" 

I yelled as I descended and then bounced back up before laughing really hard shouting. 

"AGAIN!!! AGAIN!!!"

Then Kookie goes and does the same as he then yells. 

"AGAIN!!! AGAIN!!!" Just like me.

....

I laughed at some of the jumps people did. They each acted differently. Some of the BTS members were a bit hesitant and screamed a bit while others were fearless and jumped without hesitation. It was hilarious! I fell to the floor and started to hit the ground while Kookie was joining me on the floor laughing and everyone else was holding their stomach.

....

Once everyone went twice Kookie and I kept running to the platform to go quote "AGAIN!!! AGAIN!!!" I had so much fun because I love the thrill and the wind in my hair. I want to feel alive and when I'm with my friends (BTS and FIRE), I will always feel alive.

~ Time Skip of 10:00 PM ~

{Derek's POV}

We finally got home after everyone went at least 5 times (FIRE and Jungkook) and see a Jungkook and (Y/n) Sleeping with each other in the back, snuggling into one another. I smirk and took a picture before mumbling 'I ship it'. I then opened the back and Isabelle grabbed her stuff and went inside with Damon. 'Another thing I ship'. 

Since we-we gonna let them stay over, some of the members went inside to help set up beds while Rap Monster and Jin stayed behind to carry (Y/n) and Jungkook. I locked up both cars before going into the house.

{Jin's POV} 

I was carrying (Y/n) bridal style into the dance room where we were sleeping. I then set her down on a futon gently and tucked her in. I smiled a bit as I brushed a strand of her loose hair away from her face. She truly was beautiful. Her (h/t) (h/c) hair and her (e/c) who can pull you in just by a glance. I then kissed her head before I helped kookie to bed. I slip into my bed while saying 'Good Night' to everyone who was already asleep.