Chapter 8: Training Day

Readers will be speaking only Korean

(n/n): Nick Name

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

"Aww... Can't we stay a little bit longer?" Kookie asked.

"No Tomorrow FIRE has to train and (Y/n) fell asleep already."

Everyone looked at (Y/n) who was sleeping peacefully while leaning her head on Derek's shoulder. Every one in the group blushed and felt a little bit of jealousy, before nodding and getting up.

"Thank you for the Dinner it was amazing!" We said in unision.

"Cheonman-Eyo" They said as they waved.

We all left on full of happiness and on a full stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Damon's POV}

My woke up and did my morning routine but wearing workout clothes instead of regular clothes. As expected (Y/n) was the first one up and ready, then Isabelle, and Derek. I find it funny that the girls can wake up the same time a Derek and get ready faster than him.

"Good morning (Y/n)."

"Mornin'."

"You sleep good?"

"Yeah"

"I heated up left overs go eat."

I nodded before getting up and getting my plate of warm friend chicken and fried-rice.

~ Time Skips to 4:30 AM ~

Everyone is up and we are headed to the gym. We used our phones to find the nearest local Gym around and jogged there. Once we got in we got a 2 week pass, since we are going to stay for that long and we don't want to gain anything.  We got the whole gym to ourselves since no one was there and we started to workout with some badass songs with bass play.

~ Time Skip to 7:00 AM~

{Kookie's POV}

I was up for a while now since I wake up early. Everyone else was up too, we got ready to train with FIRE, but they weren't at the meeting place.

"I wonder where they are." I mumble to myself.

"Were are they. I didn't wake up this early just for my health." Suga complained.

"I'm texting them right now." I said while texting FIRE in a group chat.

"What how did you get their number?" V asked.

"Damon gave me everyone's number."

They all huddled around me and watched for a response.

(N/n): We are at Body & Seoul

"(N/n)?" Jimin asked.

"It's probably (y/n)'s Nick name" J-Hope said.

A chorus of 'ohs' go around. We then jog over to Body & Seoul. We walk in and the guy at the desk let us pass. There we found Damon doing snatches with 205 lbs, Derek back squatting 220 lbs, and Isabelle and (Y/n) doing burpees and ladders (works on hands and feet coordination). Listening to a song called Singals by Kdrew.

{Author's POV}

The boys jaws dropped as they switched and the two girls did the same weight as the guys.

"HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WORKING OUT LIKE THIS?!?!" They shouted in unison.

"Ugh... 5 YEARS!" FIRE shouted.

Some of the guys eyes where wide as plate while others where blinking in disbelief.

Once they finished, they drank water and sat down with sweat towels on their necks.

"How long have you been working out today?"

"Since 4:30" Derek said normally.

"What! its like 8 o'clock!"

"We know" They said in unison.

"Well I guess we don't have to train with you."

"Great! I woke up for nothing!" Suga mumbles under his breathe.

(Y/n) and Isabelle giggle a bit while Damon and Derek chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hello Reader-chan!

Thanks for reading I will update (Or try to) everyday!

Don't be afraid to send ideas for the next chapters!

~Mitsukuni