Chapter 29: Night on the town Part 2

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Recap:

BTS and (Y/n) on the other hand walked to the door and (Y/n) opened the door for them.

"Jal gayo Oppas. We will see you at 8:00." I gave them a warm smile as they each said good bye with a hug but the last two which was J-Hope and Rap Mon, who kissed my forehead and left me with a red face. I then shut the door after they left and ran to my room to take a shower while thinking. 'OML JUNG HOSEOK AND PARK JIMIN JUST KISSED MY FOREHEAD!'

~Timeskip to 7:45 because it was 4:30~

...

"Is everyone ready?" Damon asked.

"Yes!" We all replied.

We all grabbed our phones and wallets before we grabbed the keys to the dorm and locked up the dorm. We then walked outside and walked to BTS's dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

{Author's POV}

FIRE waited outside of BTS's dorm until it was 7:55. At that time BTS started to walk out of their dorm a bit surprised that FIRE was there already and of what (Y/n) was wearing.  They looked at her and instantly blushed before they stood in front of  FIRE.

(What BTS is wearing. Also pic is a bit old but I love it.)

"Ready?" Damon asked as BTS either nodded or said yes

They then went into the two vans that FIRE requested. FIRE was in one van while BTS was in another. Each of them was either talking to each other about (Y/n) or thinking about her. Once they got to the place their eyes where filled with surprise once again.

They where in front of Tavolo 24, one of South Korea's luxurious restaurants.

They saw (Y/n) and Damon walk into the restaurant while Derek and Isabelle waited for BTS and then walked a while after them. As the waiter lead them to their table. They looked confused as they where passing all of these tables and heading away from the area. The waiter then stopped and motioned toward where (Y/n) and Damon where sitting down and sipping their water.

Everyone filled into the room and took a seat while Suga almost rushed to a seat next to (Y/n) because one, she was sitting there, and two there was food coming. On the other hand Jimin sat to the other side of (Y/n). Everyone else sat down and waited for their orders to be taken.

 Everyone else sat down and waited for their orders to be taken