Wattpad Assigned Contest Thingie (That I stupidly misread the due date one heh)

***YOOOO TO CLEAR THIS UP A BIT THIS IS NOT THE NEXT CHAPTER!!! I CAN SEE HOW THAT WOULD BE CONFUSING! I DIDN"T THINK THIS THROUGH WEW******

Ayyy readers so read if you want, as always. You know that I HATE it when authors do this ish.

I've decided to enter the love letter contest Wattpad put out. And okay so I started this out with a super solid plan to do some shiz with Romeo and Juliet's balcony scene and make the entire thing like a play. And then I started writing it and this is what I barfed out instead.

I am not a playwright.

I have learned that.

*frowns*

So anyways, I'm not sure how this is even a love letter and I'm not at all expecting to win anything because oops. (Also I thought the deadline was March the Sixth but it was March the Second and now it's March the Fifth so rip.) But whateves I can still post it here.

***THIS IN NO WAY FORESHADOWS THE ENDING OF MY BOOK***

In fact, I don't even know what the next part is going to be so how the frick frack am I supposed to know the ending? Besides, if Explosion turns out anything like how this has (in the sense that I'll have a plan and the story will decide nuh-uh) then I'm sure it'll be fineeeeeee.

K bie.

P.S. @jenneenee #ReadBish

Kellin was sitting by a pond, staring off into the distance from under a willow tree. He'd been deep in thought all day, wondering what he could have done differently. How would things have ended up if he'd said different things?

Can we create something beautiful? Vic asked out of nowhere. A hand appeared in front of Kellin's face, offering to help him stand up from his peaceful perch. Was it real? Vic Fuentes? In front of him?

"I can't promise that things won't be broken," he said, refusing the hand Vic was offering. He didn't believe that it was real. He couldn't trust anyone anymore.

Give me your heart and your hand and we can run, Vic encouraged, a smile creeping up on his lips as Kellin considered his proposition. Could it be real?

"You still have all of my heart," he admitted. What was the harm in playing along? It wasn't like he was whole anymore. He'd never be whole again. "You are what my dreams are made of." A blush spread across his cheeks and he ducked his head to hide his smile. He reached up shakily and grasped Vic's hand. He got to his feet, never letting go, and the two began to walk down an empty path through the forest, skirting the picturesque pond.

Vic's free hand lifted up suddenly, waving in the air as if painting the perfect scene in the emptiness above. Imagine, he said, his voice whimsical, entranced. Imagine living like a king someday.

Kellin imagined it, thinking about what he'd spend his time on if he had everything. Vic. He was just so amazing, the epitome of everything Kellin had ever wanted. He couldn't even describe it. "I don't think words can express your beauty," Kellin blurted without even thinking it through. Vic looked at him in surprise and Kellin gazed steadily back, a hint of pleading in his eyes, "Please don't lose your faith in me."

Vic's eyes hardened, thinking about Kellin's past relationships and how much pain he'd gone through. He turned away, If I ever catch the ones who hurt you, I'm hoping God looks away, he growled.

Kellin shrugged, understanding what Vic was feeling and why. "Sometimes you gotta fall before you fly," he said softly and they continued walking.

The two came upon a cliff, the view expanding in front of them into the dark ocean. This was the scene of their first date, the scene of so many fights, so many kisses, and now tainted forever with the blood of heartbreak.