The new song

Okay so yes I said I hated it. And I kinda still do but it's obvious that some of you like it and I really freaking appreciate you're support. I don't have much confidence and to put my work out here and have people be sad when I decide to kill it makes me so god damned happy. So here's to you guys. Your comments made me push through the writers block and hatred for this story that hasn't gone the way I wanted and I've written another chapter.

And if it wouldn't be too much to ask, I'd like for you to check out another of my stories. It's called 'A link of life.' It's about twins. It's what I was working on when I couldn't figure out what to do with this and I honestly like it a lot more and I hope that you do, too. 

So anyways, thanks for your time and, again, you guys are the best.

**Kellin's POV**

I woke up to the smell of sterilizers and the beeping of machines. I refused to open my eyes to the bright lights, afraid it would burn. My head hurt, and so did most of my torso, in stinging cuts, and aching bruises. The area around my back was soft and smooth, like a nice cloud.

The problem with clouds, though, was that you couldn't lay on them. And if you tried, you'd fall right through.

"He's awake," someone said.

"No he's not you idiot, his eyes are closed," another retorted.

"But look his breathing's different."

"No it's not. Jesus Mike you're so dumb sometimes."

Mike slapped the culprit lightly and they both giggled.

"Should we call the nurse?" a different voice asked.

"No," another answered, a voice that was deeper than the rest, scarier.

I opened my eyes.

The ceiling above me was stark white, an oblivion of nothingness. Only the light from a lamp gave it a hint of dimension to let me know that it was real. The light didn't hurt me, in fact it was helping me understand what was going on. A shadow danced across the ceiling and I looked sharply towards the source.

The person was smiling at me, a brilliant smile. "Welcome back, dude," Jaime said.

I turned the other way towards the next person who spoke, "Glad you could join the land of the living," Mike said, smiling just like Jaime. I looked around, confused. I was in a bed, a hospital bed. In a . . . hospital? Why was I in a hospital? Mike seemed to understand. He opened his mouth to speak but the deep voice cut him off.

"So why did you do it?" Vic asked sharply. His face was twisted in anger, hands balled into fists at his sides.

My eyebrows scrunched together. Why did I do what? Did I hurt someone? Kill someone?

"Kellin!" he half yelled and I jumped, eyes gluing themselves to his picture of rage instantly. "Why the fuck did do that when you knew we were going to come and get you? Why the hell would you decide-"

"That's enough, Victor," a pleasant female voice said as she walked in. She turned to me, smiling warmly and I recognized her as Vic's and Mike's mom, "Kellin you consumed two tablets of ecstasy," she said. "You're lucky to be alive right now."

I look at her, confused. I tried to speak but my body felt heavy, I couldn't lift my jaw to allow noise.

"It's okay," she said kindly, "we gave you muscle relaxers because when you came in you were thrashing around. It's okay," she said again. "Do you have any way of contacting your parents?"