new girl

Hi everyone this is my first story so if you have any complains leave it on the comments. I hope you enjoy it.
================================

(Aira)

              Rizumu, Mion and I were practicing our dance routines when callings came in the practice room.

"hey guys, President Asechi wants to see you, and don't ask us the reason because we don't know it ourselves." Wataru stated.

"what could it be? " Rizumu asked as we quickly followed Callings to the president's office. We entered the room and saw President Asechi and Jun-san.

"Is everyone here?" the president asked and continued saying,
"okay, MAR's, you are going to have a new member for the S." she announced unexpectedly. Before we even have time to react, she called out,

"okay come in!"

just then a girl with long brown hair with brown eyes came in from the door.

"This Suzuki Minami your new member"

"Hello everyone my name is Minami Suzuki i'm looking forward to working with you " she said with a shy voice.

I went toward her to greet her. "Hello Suzuki-chan nice to meet you" giving her a handshake and she said,

"OMG you're really Aira Harune from MAR's! I'm such a big fan of yours ever since i saw your prism show i worked very hard to be like you" she exclaimed which caught me by surprise a bit because she changed from a shy personality to and excited one.

"Really!i'm happy to see that my prism show made someone happy" i replied with a smile.

Rizumu came and said "Hi i'm Amamiya Rizumu nice to meet you"

And again Suzuki-chan said "Rizumu Amamiya from MAR's it is so nice to finally meet you and your aurora rising final was fantastic i admire you so much it is an honour to work with you"

"So youre the new girl." we heard mion's voice from the back.

"Hi i'm Takamine Mion from MAR's nice to meet you"

Suzuki-chan's eyes glimmered as she saw Mion,

"Someone pinch me, am i dreaming? The whole members of MAR's is here! it's like a dream come true" she exclaimed.

Mion replied, "Well you are the new member of MAR's so why don't you show us your prism show"

"straight to the point as always Mion-sama." Rizumu mocked Mion earning her a death glare from Mion.

Suzuki-chan said "Oh yes, i almost forgot, okay come on i'll show you"

______________________________________

We all went to the ice-rink  and Suzuki-chan changed in to her practice uniforms and entered the ice-rink then the song 'lets dance together' was played.

Suzuki-chan's dance moves were perfect as she moves in sync with the music. It was time for her prism jump when she yelled 'travel planet train!'

As soon as she said that the seven planets appeared a there was a train, it traveled around the seven planets and Suzuki-chan was driving the train,

She then exclaimed,"Come aboard I'll take you to the end of the solar system!"

When her prism jump was over everyone was amazed and clap their hands and i went near Suzuki-chan to congratulate her,

"congratulations Suzuki-chan! your prism show was amazing!"

"thank you Aira senpai" she smiled brightly.

"Susuki-chan, you don't have to call me senpai, you can just call me Aira"

"okay then Aira, but you should also call me Suzuki not Suzuki-chan"

"okay" i replied with a smile, happy because i made a new friend.

Since was already late in the evening we all went home together. After a while Mion and Rizumu went on another road, a few minutes later we reached Suzuki's house, it was a big house so i think maybe Suzuki's family are rich and also it wasn't that far from my house.

"well this is my house would you like to come in Aira?"

I declined her offer saying "no i should probably head home now or my parents will be worried especially my dad"

"okay then good night Aira"

I replied and wished her "good night" as i went home.

================================

Hi everyone! I hope you like it, but if you have any complains leave it on the comments and sorry if i have any wrong grammar and spelling mistakes and stay tuned for the next part