Meeting Him Again

(Aira)

I was walking down the mall going from store to store to shop, yes I'm shopping. You may ask, why a designer like me who has a well known company go shopping at a mall? Because shopping is fun!!!

"This hairband will be so cute with the new shirt I just bought!!" I exclaimed.

"It will also look good with the red long dress you just bought." a masculine voice from behind said and I turned around to face the guy and standing there was Sho, smiling and with his usual attire.

"How long have you been following me?" I asked him.

"Long enough for me to know that you bought a skirt, a red long dress, pair of skinny jeans with a black frame glass." he said calmly while my jaw almost drop.

"Are you stalking me or something?" I said.

"50% yes and 50% no"

"care to explain the 50/50?''

"Well I saw you walking around and decide to follow you." he said.

"And also I wanted to ask if you wanted to spend the day with me, I know you're free today." he added.

"Why would I spend my precious free day with you?" I asked him.

"Well because I have something you might like for your kids collection magazine."

"Are you saying you want to take part in my new collection?"

"No, What I am saying is that if you spend the rest of the day with me I'll give it to you and not a single word of my name will be written." he said.

"Then, what is this thing you are so proud of?" I asked him.

"Come with me and I'll show you." and with that I followed him.

~~Prism Stone~~

Sho guide me to the backroom to show me his proud piece of work and when we reach the place there was a cute brown dress and the first thing on my mind is Hinami, that girl will look so good on this dress, and maybe I'll add something cute. (A/n the dress will be in pictures in the next chapter)

"This is spectacular!!!" I said as I look at the dress with awe.

"If you spend the day with me this dress will be all yours." Sho said pulling me back to reality while I was admiring the dress.

"So, then can I do some retouches?"

"Of course! As I said it will all be yours, just one day, deal?" he said and stretched out his hand for a handshake. I eyed him suspiciously and shake his hand in agreement.

"Okay, deal, but just today" I said and make a deal with the man who tricked me.

~~restaurant~~

The two designers-prism stars sat in the corner of the restaurant chatting well I mean Sho trying to flirt with Akane while Akane replied with remarks that made Sho's flirty lines fail until Sho finally give up and starts a normal chat.

(Sho)

I was sitting in a restaurant with Akane trying to ask questions about Aira.

"You are really like Aira" I said to her.

"I am nothing like Aira." she protest.

"Prove it." I said challenging her.

"How?" she said and I scoop done of my ice cream and hold it up to her mouth.