New recruit - 2

(Aira)
           "Hi nice to meet you I'm Akane Miyamoto I hope we get along for the next couple of weeks" I said and gave them a smile while they stared at me with wide eyes actually I join MaR'S because I want to spend time with them again before I leave and also it is part of my plan to get my revenge on Sho. Yes, I'm also here to take my revenge and show Sho the pain I feel when he tricked me.

(Rizumu)
             I was really shocked to see that the new girl is Akane.
"What are you doing here? No most importantly why are you joining us? We're suppose to be your rival in the prism queen cup, don't you know that? Wait are you plotting something?" I asked her.

"No no Rizumu-chan, I'm not plotting anything and I know your feelings for your missing friend its just that I've never been I a team before and I want to experience everything that has to do with prism shows so you don't have to worry it would be just for a couple of weeks." she said smiling, I look at her suspiciously, Mion must've seen me and she said,"Rizumu calm down its only for a couple of weeks it will be fine." "I can't believe it I'm going to perform with The Akane Miyamoto someone pinch me am I dreaming?" Suzuki said while jumping up and down with excitement. "I'm looking forward to work with you too Suzuki-chan." Akane said. Maybe it won't be so bad to work with her, that's right if I can work with Queen of perfection Mion there shouldn't be a problem working with the famous designer Akane.

(Mion)
           Well I'm a bit shock that Akane would join MaR'S which would be MAR'S with the capital A for a while anyway maybe I can find out why she looks so familiar.
             Only if Aira was here she would've been very exited to meet Akane since she's the famous designer and Aira loves fashion but she's not here I wonder where she is, what is she doing? Why did she ran away? What makes her ran away? If I ever see her again she better be ready to answer lots of question.

(Suzuki)
             Oh my gosh! Oh my gosh!! Oh my gosh!!! I can't believe it I'm yelling and jumping in joy right now I can't believe I'm going to perform with Akane!!!! And even better we're going to be on the same team!!!! I'm the luckiest girl alive!! It's like a dream come true I wish Aira-chan was here.
______________________________

Hello everyone I have good news and bad news the good news is that I can keep my phone because I  stood 7th in our class out of 36, pretty good for my results anyway the bad news is that we almost start our school and some idiots among the teachers suggest that children should not touch phone too much and that means reaaaaaallly slooow update so I ask for forgiveness.

Byeeeeeee!!