Getting to know each other again

Hi guys sorry for the slow update but here it is, it may not be a good one but I hope you like it and remember everyone of you is the reason I keep on writing.
______________________________

(This chapter is dedicated to my friend priparaidol.)

(Aira)
           We were at the practice rink because we're supposed to practice and get to know each other also.

"Akane-san it is such an honor to perform on stage with you!" Suzuki said

"Me too Suzuki-chan" I replied

"What's so special about it?" Rizumu murmured and the next second she gets a bang in the head by the one and only Mion Takamine.

"Rizumu! Show some respect!"she said

"Ahh! Mion why do you have to be so cruel. Maybe I should call you Cruela from 101 Dalmatian" Rizumu said only to be knock on the head again by Mion.

            I slightly giggle, those two are still the same always fighting but still happy together. I wish I could be here again.

(Sho)
          The dress Akane was wearing, it's kinda related to most of Aira's design. When I went to ask her about it I heard the conversation of Akane and MaR'S, hmmm... so Akane is kind of like Aira's student huh, but this doesn't feel right, guess I'll have to find out myself.

             Oh Aira where are you? "Why?! Why!?! Why!!?! Why did you run away? Is it because of me?" this is what I've been asking myself for four years, I tried to call her but she change her number, I tried to let her family tell me where she is but still not good, I took every chance to go out of Japan but not any trace of her. Akane I hope atleast you can help me find Aira.

              I heard that MaR'S was going to perform with Akane in one week and they are having practice sessions in pretty top so we callings went there to check up on them but mostly because Hibiki want to see his wife and Wataru wants to see his girlfriend oh wait I haven't told you right Wataru and Mion started dating 2 years ago, Mion finally said yes after years and years of asking.

             When we get there MaR'S and Akane were already there practicing for their show. I look at Akane and her dance moves were perfect her dance and smile reminded me of Aira, everything about her reminds me of Aira, then she did the most spectacular jump ever, her prism change 'faded memory' this is somehow related to Aira but I don't know how but I just get the feeling.
            When she finished she saw me and she have a surprise look and I can see a hint of anger in her eyes. MaR'S and Akane came towards us.
           Rizumu was hugging her husband Hibiki and Wataru was giving his girlfriend some water and a towel while complementing her about her dances and jumps. Suzuki came towards me and greet me happily smiling at me which I barely smile back and we had a little conversation while I would steal glances at Akane while she drinks water and began stretching.
            MaR'S and we callings call it a day and head home but before I walk out I realize that I forgot my jacket and since it's a bit cold outside I went back to take it.
            When I reach the practice room I see Akane dancing in Aira's song 'dreams goes on' and she did one of Aira's jump 'fresh fruit basket' then I remember what I said to Aira

~~flashback~~

"fresh fruit basket!!"

" That's really good Aira, you really like that jump huh"

"Is it bad Sho-san? J can do another jump if its bad"

" No it's amazing maybe you should make it your signature jump so that I could recognized that it is you on every show you have wherever you are"

"Really Sho-san? Then it will be my signature jump so that you'll recognized me everywhere!"

~~flashback ends~~

             When I snap back to reality Akane was finished and I head towards her.

"That's a nice jump" I said from behind and she flinch a bit.

"Oh Sho-san I didn't see you there. What are you doing here? I thought you went home."she said

"Yeah I forgot my jacket. Can I walk home with you?" I asked her.

"sure just wait for me a bit I'll go change"

"Okay" and she leave to the locker room.

~~10 minutes later~~

(Aira)
           When I got back Sho was waiting for me at the entrance and I walk towards him even though I may want to take my revenge on him I don't want to look like I hate him so that's why I'm acting friends. As we walk towards my hotel we began to talk and he ask something I knew he would ask me.

"do you know where Aira is?" Sho said.

"I haven't seen her for years as I said to MaR'S which you clearly heard" I replied.

"you have to tell me where she is I need to see her" he said.

"I don't think she would be much as happy to see you as you will be" I said.

"What do you mean?" he asked confused.

"Aren't you the one who make her run away?"

"what?" he asked again clearly confused and shocked.

"aren't you the one who break her heart?" I said.

"tell me Akane! Tell me!!" he half yelled.

"You'll know it in time" I leave him heading towards my hotel leaving him confused.

Trust me SHO I will let you feel how I feel I'll get my revenge.

______________________________

Hey guys I bet your all angry at me and also if your reading this please read 'Pretty rhythm rainbow live: Star colored dream' by myheartlieshere.
Anyway sorry for not updating for awhile but school work is drowning me. So next time I'll try to update sooner next time.

Byyyeeee!!!!