Made up explanation

(Aira)
          When Mion, Rizumu and Suzuki ran towards me and Mion said,"Do you know Aira Harune?" I wasn't surprise at all because I know that they would want to know about their missing friend who ran away and that's why I choose my song and do my prism jump that they know.

"No I don't know" I replied.

"Don't tell lie! You know exactly who Aira Har....." "Stop it Rizumu!" Mion cut off Rizumu's yell and face towards me."Atleast can you tell me who give you the song and who taught you the jump?" Mion said.

"Yes, her name is Akari Shizuno. She's the one who give me the song and crystal splash was her jump she taught me." I answered.

"What is the color of her hair?" Rizumu asked.

"Her hair color is red" I answered.

"Do you know where she is?" Mion asked hopefully.

"No I haven't seen her in years" I replied. I can see the sad look on their faces.

"Hey can I ask you a question?" "Yes, what is it?" Mion replied."I was thinking why is the A in MaR's is in small letter I'm asking this not because of the letter but why don't you just get another person and who is Aira Harune?" their faces change quickly.

"Aira is the formal member of MaR'S who fill up the letter A but a few days after Suzuki join the group she ran away but we don't know why." Mion said in a sad face.

"No one can replace Aira! I don't care that person is the no.1 prism star or have many A's in their name because no one can replace her!" Rizumu half yelled.

"Aira-chan was kind to me even though I've known her only for a few days sometimes I wonder why she ran away is it because of me?"and tears threatening to drop from her eyes.

"It's not your fault Suzuki don't think like that" Rizumu calmed her.

' its not your fault Suzuki it's that guy who played with a girl's fellings and broke their heart' I thought. I didn't know they miss me so much I watch every one of their shows but somehow their show wasn't filled with happy and cheerful fellings like before, I wish I could tell them the truth but that is not why I came here I came here to show Sho that I'm not the weak little girl who can be fooled whenever they like I will show him how far I've gone without him.

______________________________

Hey guys sorry it took me so long to write this short chapter and I'm out of ideas, also I wanted to tell you that I have an exam so my parents don't allow me to touch my phone for awhile so I have to write it secretly to publish this chapter so I won't update for awhile and I truly wanted to apologize to my dear readers for reading my not so good story.

I will try to update as soon as possible.

Byeeeee!!!!!!