Photoshoot

(Aira)

"Okay Rin lean a little.
Good. And Ray one step towards your sister a bit. Yes perfect."

I was supervising the kids for my new kids collection and things are getting quite good.

"Hinami show your cute face and bent your head a little to the right side. Yes perfect, oh Layla to the right side a bit, good." the kids are a natural at this and Hinami looks so cute in that brown dress Sho gave me."

Hinami

Hinami

Counting from firstRay , Rin , Layla , Asui , Tsui , Kara , Lara , Mira , Sting , Shino

Counting from first
Ray , Rin , Layla , Asui , Tsui , Kara , Lara , Mira , Sting , Shino.
Ray and Rin: siblings.

Asui and Tsui: identical twins.

Kara and Lara: identical twins

Mira and Sting: siblings.

(just so you don't get confused)

"Okay guys let's take a break."
I said and I was replied with a
'Hai!'

Everyone was getting along with each other as they instantly become friends. Well maybe that could include Ray and Sting well it could include Ray trying annoy Sting in every possible way. Hinami was getting along with them which is good because all of them came for different countries.

(A/n they're still Japanese)

In fact that they wanted to know more about Japan since they will be training to become prism stars in Pretty top.

"Breaks over guys, back to work" i yelled and they went to their position like before.

On her way, Hinami tripped and amost fell down but luckily Ray caught hold of her arm and prevent her from falling but couldn't prevent his hand that is now touching her chest. I could see a bright red blush on both of their cheeks because of their position.

"Ahem... Are you okay Hinami?" Ray cough to pull down the awkward situation and stand straight, still holding Hinami's hand as if he's afraid she might fall again.

"Yes I'm okay, thank you Ray-kun." Hinami thanked him, still blushing and the others were like 'oo~...'.

"Didn't know you had it in you Ray-ray!!!" Rin, Ray's siater yelled and the others hide a smirk, heck! Even Sting is smirking.

"Oh shut up Rin!!" Ray angrily said to her.

"Rin-chan, Ray-kun didn't mean to touch my boob." on realizing what she just said she blush ten times more and they couldn't hold their laughs anymore and laugh like there's no tomorrow.

"Oh Ray-ray, what will mother and father do if they find this out, I bet they will be so disappointed." Rin said dramatically.

"Don't you dare tell them!!!" Ray yelled.

"Okay brother, but you know the price." she smirk evilly.

"ugh... Okay." Ray finally agreed.

"Yay!!! Now let us start again and forgot that Ray just touched Hinami's boobs." Rin stated truthfully but way too truthfull which made everyone laugh all over again.

"okay now guys let's really start." I said trying not to laugh out loud to sound professional.

~~time skip~~

It was already 5:00 p.m when we finish and the was a van waiting for them. The others still couldn't stop teasing Ray and Hinami, they were singing except for Shino, Sting, Asui and Lara

Hinami and Ray, sitting on a tree, Ray is touching Hinami's c-h-e-s-t!!

They even got them a ship name calling them HinaRay.

"You guys are so annoying." Ray stated.

"I was born as your sister to annoy you my dear brother."
Rin said.

"Guys please stop teasing Ray-kun, it was my fault." sweet Hinami said defending Ray.

"Don't worry Hinami chan we will protect you from this pervert." Rin, Layla ,Tsui and Kara said getting hold of Hinami.

"Hey I'm not a pervert!!! Right Sting?" Ray said looking for someone who's on his side.

"I'm sorry I don't defend perverts." Sting said calmly. And now Ray a literally crying.

"Ray is not a pervert..." Shino said which made Ray smile a bit , but
".. He just love to touch girls boobs." she continues which took the living daylight out of him while the others laugh.

"That is just the same!!!" Ray yelled to Shino.

"Okay then, if you say so pervert." Shino joined to tease him.

"I hate you all except for you Hinami." said and boy that earned another tease from the others.

'Must have felt good to be young again.' i murmured to myself and head to the hotel where I am staying.

______________________________

Hey guys you're probably thinking 'why does this bitch never update' well it's because of the following terms:

1) Drowning in the pits of home-work.
2) Got carried away reading other stories.
3) Too lazy.
4) No idea.
5) Too stupid to remember that I have readers who are waiting for me to update.

Soo... Please forgive me and i'll be entering high school next year which means constant blabering of my family saying 'you must work hard bleh ble bleh.... To get into bleh ble bleh.... And work hard bleh ble bleh'

Pleaseeeee forgive me.

Bye everyone!!!!