Family Visit

(Aira)
           When I wake up it was still 6:00 a.m. so I was thinking to pay a visit to my family,ohh... how I miss them I haven't seen them for 4 years well we used to talk in phone and Skype but not in real life.I wonder how Uru and Eru have grown I hope Itsuki is doing fine with Reina. And I haven't seen Mia when I arrived maybe their busy practicing oh well I should take a shower and head to my family.

~~time skip,The Harune's home~~

(Aira)
           I enter my Family's shop.
"Hello is anyone here?" I said.

"Hello welcome.... huh.. Aira?!?! Your home! I miss you so much, how's my little girl doing?" my mom greet me while hugging me.
And my mother's voice echoed through the house which made my father came running followed by Uru and Eru.

"My little girl is home" my dad said crying.

"Aira onee-san is home." Uru and Eru said together.

"Where's Itsuki?"I asked.

"Itsuki onee-chan is on a date with Reina onee-san."said Uru and Eru smirking

"wow!! You already called Reina onee-san huh?" I said as we head to the living room and chatting happily.

~~Time skip~~

              While we were chatting happily we heard the door open and it was Itsuki and Reina!
"Aira? Aira-chan!! Your back" said Reina hugging me like there's no tomorrow.Reina is the only one who knows my true identity except my family because she and Itsuki are dating.

"Oh! Hey Aira since when were you back?" Itsuki said.

"Yesterday" I replied.

"Dinners ready!"Mom yelled from the kitchen as we chatted happily while we were having dinner.

After dinner I went to my old room thinking of the past in which I remember the painful moments of my past which I wanted badly to forget.

______________________________

          Hey guys I haven't update for a looooong time due to being a student and my parents daughter and school work is drowning me and thanks to all my readers for reading my not so good story, you all mean a lot to me and you all are the ones who kept me writing this story.

If you have any ideas about this not so good story of mine feel free to tell me.

Byeeeee!