New Recruit

(No one's POV)
             It was like the other day in pretty top but what will happen is a whole lot different.
             As MaR'S and Callings gather to the President's office because President Asechi said that she have a big announcement and Callings and MaR'S were called.
             As they entered the room President Asechi face towards them.

"MaR'S, Callings I called you here because I wanted to tell you something...." she paused
"MaR'S your gonna have a new recruit for a while...." before she could continue Rizumu interrupt,"What?!?!?! No way!!! You can't let others take Aira's place!! Not while I'm still breathing!!!" she yelled.

"Rizumu! Stop let the President finish" Mion said while Hibiki was trying to calm Rizumu down.

"Well of course I won't replace Aira you clearly know that but this is different it won't be permanent it will be just a couple of weeks."

"Then who is it?"Suzuki asked impatiently.

"Well its. You can come in" she said and the door opened revealing a purple haired girl,and that girl is Akane Miyamoto secretly known as Aira Harune.

"Hi nice to meet you I'm Akane Miyamoto I hope we work well for the next few couple of weeks" she said and gave them the most beautiful smile while the others are staring at her suprise.

______________________________

Hello again my dear readers and also sorry for the short chapter and I'll try my best to make the next one longer, anyway we finally finished our exams and its time to say FREEDOM!!!!!!
Haha I like to say that so anyway if you want to keep reading this story please pray for me because our results aren't out yet and if my results are bad there's a chance that my parents would take my phone and I won't be able to update so I beg you to pray for me.

Byeeeeee!!!