SUZUKI welcoming concert

Aira POV
I wake up in the morning and went downstairs and eat breakfast and since it was a Saturday i have nothing to do so i think i would go shopping but Mion called and she said "Aira, what are you doing?your gonna be late"and i replied confusingly"What are you talking about?there is nothing in my schedule "and Mion said "whatever just hurry up to pretty top" she shouted and I was very confused and head over to pretty top.When i arrived at pretty top Rizumu,Mion were standing near the gates and i said,"What happened guys?and where is Suzuki ?"and I heard someone calling me and when I turned back Suzuki was running towards us and when she came near us she said,"Sorry everyone I forgot to tell Aira and I even ran late I'm so stupid."and Rizumu Comfort her,"Its okay Suzuki we still have time."and i was still confused so I asked Mion,"What happen? there is nothing in my schedule."and Mion replied,"We were having a welcoming concert for Suzuki and tell the people our new member."and Suzuki interrupted,"I'm so sorry I forgot to tell Aira about that."and Mion said,"Its okay we have 5 hours to practice and here is the program,Aira will perform her prism show as well as me and Rizumu then we'll perform together and after the we'll announced about tje new member and Sukuki will perform her prism show,after that we will all perform together so lets get moving girls."and we all practice.

MION POV
We were practicing for tonight concert and everyone was trying hard as we want the show to be perfect and while we were having a break Suzuki asked me,"Hey Mion are you and Wataru dating?"and i spill the water I was drinking and Rizumu quickly said,"Ahh good one Suzuki I know that from the moment i see you we should be good friends,"encouraging her and i punch Rizumu on the face and said,"don't encourage her to be like you."and everyone laugh and Rizumu said,"Ahh Mion you are so rude." and I said,"Whatever let's get back to practice"and we all get back to practice until the show.
*At the concert*
Rizumu POV
Before the show I looked at Suzuki while Aira was performing and Suzuki looked very nervous and I said to Suzuki,"Don't be nervous or it will hold you back just have fun in the stage and you'll be find and I don't blame you this is your first debut after all."and it was my turn to perform and I head to the stage.
Suzuki POV
I saw MAR's performance and it was spectacular I was thinking am I worthy enough to be a member of MAR's but I encourage to try hard to be like them and it was finally my turn and Aira came near me and said,"Do your best out there Suzuki" and Mion and Rizumu said,"Do your best."and I went out to the stage and perform and after that the people cheered for me and I was full of joy and It was finally me and MAR's time to perform for the first time and after the show we went back stage and callings were there to congratulate us and I was really happy to finally be a MARS Member.