After 4 years

~~airport~~
(Aira)
          It's been 4 years now I'm back at Japan even better will my friends know me but I change my name and hair color but I'm not here for a friendly reunion I'm here to win the prism queen cup.
(Sho)
"Sho who exactly are we waiting for again."Rizumu ask me and Suzuki replied,"Owner of the famous design company Faded Dream Akane Miyamoto."and Rizumu murmured,"Why name her company in a sad name?"and Mion scolded her,"Stop complaining Rizumu we don't even match her she is a world class prism star."and I told them,"Sorry about the trouble but president Asechi told us to meet her and if this went good she might invest lots of money for pretty top and she will be working with us until the prism queen cup."and then and crowd of reporters ran towards a certain person it was Akane Miyamoto she look a bit familiar but I cannot remember.
(Aira)
          I saw Sho and the others waiting for me I wish I could tell them I miss them so much but the past is the past now I must move forward and then I come back to reality my mind was going back to the past,then one reporter ask me,"Miss Akane do you intend to invest the money to pretty top?"and I answered,"Well I guess it depends on how I see pretty top."and I head towards Sho and others,and Sho said,"Hi my name is Sho,designer of prism stone and a formal member of callings and these girls are the most popular idols in Japan MaR's."and I said,"It is nice to meet you too my name is Akane Miyamoto I'm looking forward to working with you.And Mion said,"My name is Mion Takamine nice to meet you this two girls are Rizumu and Suzuki."and they introduce themselves to me,"Hi my name is Rizumu Amamiya." "Nice to meet you my name is Suzuki Minami."and I replied,"Nice to meet you.Now can we head to pretty top right away."as we head to pretty top.
(Mion)
           While we were in the car I look at Akane and there is something a bit familiar about this girl so I couldn't help myself to ask her,"Hey Akane have we met somewhere else before?you look a bit familiar."and she replied calmly,"I don't think so maby you saw someone like me."and I said,"Yeah of course that might be it sorry for the misunderstanding."and she said,"Its okay."and maby she is right but I know I've seen her before.
(Aira)
          When Mion said that my heart almost stop for a moment did she know I'm her long lost friend anyway she won't know that I'm Aira but I have to act carefully or I will be exposed.
(Rizumu)
            I think about what Mion said and Akane does really look familiar I feel like I've seen her before but I can't remember,its on the tip of my toung but I can't say it maby I'll ask Hibiki later I got the feeling he'll know it.
(Aira)
          In the president's office, president Asechi said,"Nice to meet you I'm Kyoko Asechi president of pretty top we're looking forward to work with you."and I replied,"It's nice to meet you too I hope you take care of me."and Jun said,"You'll be having a show tomorrow if it's fine by you or you can deny it if you want."I replied,"Okay I'll do it,it would be an honour."
"Great,tomorrow at2:30 p.m."Jun said.While Jun was explaining things I turn back and see Rizumu staring at me,what is she thinking?Does she know I'm her long lost friend,no she probably don't even remember me but what if she does I hope I don't mess my visit actually I've came back to Japan to see my family and win the prism queen cup.