dos

The thing is Niall knew there where rules

One day Zayn showed up with a list of set of rules to his front door, and explained to him that he only wanted to keep him safe.

The rules were:

-Don't wear anything too showing.

-Don't talk to other boys.

-Must always hold Zayn's hand.

-Must always tell Zayn of his whereabouts.

At that time sweet Niall didn't think much of it, he thought it was sweet that his beautiful boyfriend was so protective over him and wanted to keep him safe. 

-Alright bub, I'll be waiting outside your last class to take you home ok?

-Ok, Z

Niall simply hugged Zayn, holding his waist tightly, Zayn wasn't pleased at all. He pulled Niall tighter and kissed him hard, glaring at everybody that walked past them.

Niall didn't notice this of course, he was so naive.

They didn't have lunch hour together, Zayn being 3 years above him, he had to seat alone during lunch, because every time Niall had sat down with another person, whether said person was a boy or girl, Zayn would always find out and then he would get mad at Niall and Niall really didn't like angry Zayn at all.

He sat down in a corner, reading his book, his eyes glued to the pages but his mind would keep wandering off to Zayn. 

Niall didn't really understood why he couldn't have any friends, because as far as he knew friends were supposed to love you and protect you, just like a boyfriend would do. So why couldn't he have any? He wanted to ask Zayn but he knew that would just make Zayn mad.

Nobody came up to him anymore, at first Niall felt hurt, because he thought he was nice and friendly. People  never smiled at him anymore, they wouldn't even try to make eye contact with him at all. 

The bell rang and it was time to go back to class, he walked with his eyes looking down, looking at his shoes and just  praying he wouldn't crash into another student. He made it back to class safely, and very quietly sat back down. Niall was a really good student, getting all A's, always getting his work done, never skipping classes, never late. He was a god student, the teachers loved him, and would always be praising him for his good work. He was a good student. 

He was waiting for Zayn right outside his classroom door, when Anwar came up to him. Anwar was in his calculus class, he was very talkative and friendly, always talking to his peers, and was very good with numbers. Niall looked up as soon as he heard his name being called and shily waved his small hand. 

-Hey Anwar

-Hey Ni, wait.. can I call you Ni? 

-Umm yeah, sure

He smiled brightly because finally some one was speaking to him. he was so happy.

-Great! so what are you still doing here? Everybody is going home?

Curiosity filled his eyes, he was looking at Niall and how his smile was sweet and pure.

-Oh, I'm waiting for my boyfriend, he should be here any second actually.

-Oh, well is it alright if i wait out here with you, I don't want to leave you here alone?

-That's fine, thank you. 

As they talked about their class and shared their loved for maths, they heard some one clearing their throat, Niall looked up and Zayn was standing right in front of him, with an angry look on his face, he was stomping his foot with his arms crossed.  

-Hey, Z

He was smiling brightly and hugged his boyfriend. Anwar noticed the weird tension but didn't want to comment on it. he knew it wasn't his place. 

-Hey bub, who's this? 

-Oh right! this is Anwar he's in my math class. 

-Hey man, nice to meet you.

Zayn was glaring at him, it was a cold stare, Anwar was actually a little scared. the only thing going through his mind was:  how can someone like Niall be with someone like Zayn? 

-Alright, well bub we're leaving say bye to your...friend.

He gripped Niall's waist tightly, a little too tight for Niall's liking but again, didn't say anything. he said good bye to Anwar, and turned around, he knew Zayn was upset.

-------

This is so short and ugly (like me) but honestly i have no idea where i'm going with this so yeah.

-Liz xx