trece

For the first time in weeks Zayn walked Niall to his class, Niall felt on top of the world because he missed this, he missed Zayn walking him to class, holding his hand and just talking about random things.

Zayn was wearing a white plain tee and a soft brown cardigan, he looked so soft and and warm, Niall just wanted to cuddle him. He loved Zayn so much, it hurt when he acted cold and distant towards him.

He had a grand time in Zayn's house, he couldn't believe he had actually asked him to come over, he had never done that. Zayn would always avoid any personal questions, and it was frustrating because Niall really wanted to know more about the boy he loved. But he wasn't capable of push Zayn into telling him anything. He was no push over.

When they got to the door of Niall's math class, Zayn gave him a quick peck on the lips and gave him a hug whispering and I'll miss you, I'll see you after school babe, into his ear. His voice always sounded smooth and warm, like soft caramel or dark smooth chocolate, it was such a lovely sound.

After that little sweet moment shared between the two lovers, all Zayn could think about was how soft Niall's tiny hands always were, they were soft and warm and they fit perfectly between his. Niall made him happy, he started smiling when he started dating Niall. He never knew the feeling of happiness until he met the sweet boy.

He remembers his dad always telling him and love didn't exist, that it was a waste of time, he should only worry about the business because love meant nothing. He knew his parents didn't love each other, they were not happy together, and that's how he grew up. Thinking love didn't exist.

He wanted to tell Niall that he loved him, maybe he should ask him to come over again. And then Niall can meet his dog, because other than Niall, his dogs made him happy too.

Yeah he would that.

But what he saw after school left him seeing red. He was furious, his Niall was hugging that stupid kid Anwar, and he was smiling. He wanted to calm down, he really did, but they just looked so happy, and the unwanted thoughts came back to him, niall never seemed that happy with him, his father was right, no one would ever love him, love is just a fantasy, it not real. But he couldn't just stand here and watch his boyfriend whore himself out to someone that wasn't him. 

He was speed walking towards them, he punched anwar straight in the nose, he's pretty sure its broken due to a cracking noise and he knew it wasn't caused by his knuckles. 

-Stay the fuck away from him! Hes mine you piece of shit! and you - pointed at niall, gripped his arm and pulled him away from the bloody blond boy- i can't believe you.

-Zee, stop it you're scaring me.

He's voice was shaking and his whole body felt like it was about to give out on him.

-I'm scaring you? well good you should be scared.

-Zayn please stop it, I don't... why are you doing this? Please.

- Oh so now you're begging? Bet you like that don't you, you little slut.

Zayn scuffed, as he made his way to his car, practically dragging Niall. He was so angry,he couldn't think properly, he knew he was hurting his baby, but at this point he was blinded by fury and jealousy. 

-zayn...please

And that's the moment niall's big blue eyes started pouring salty tears, he couldn't hold them in anymore zayn was being extremely mean and he was calling him all these horrible names, he didn't know what most of them meant and that made it worse. With all his strength he pulled his arm free from zayns deathly grip, as he remembered what his mom had said to him before.

-Stop it! I wont let you call me those things anymore

-Excuse me? 

-You heard me, I am my own person, you don't own me, you have no right to call me those things.

-So now you're getting brave with me? niall do  you want other people calling you these things behind your back?

-no, I don't want anyone calling me anything,  i'm not any of those things.

- Listen if you keep whoring yourself out to other guys, people will say those things to you and much worse is that what you want? huh?

-no

He looked down, ashamed, because he knew couldn't even stand up for himself, but maybe zayn was right? everyone knew he was dating zayn, so what if people started talking behind his back and creating rumors about him? 

-Then shut up and get in the car.

And all the progress and happiness was gone.

********************

oh boiii

liz xx