catorce

Start writing your story

He never meant for any of this happen. He never meant to hurt niall, never, he never meant to stain the pearly white porcelain skin red and purple. He had never felt this shitty in his life, but he was just so angry, because why would niall be that happy woth somebody whowasnt him?

niall was on the floor crying, he had  his knees curled up to his chest, his sobs could be heard all through the house, hes blue eyes swimming in tears. 

Zayn noticed he was shaking, and he wanted to comfort the blonde beauty, but niall kept pushing himself away, he was so afraid of zayn.

-Baby, i am so sorry oh..god

And niall just kept shaking, he wanted to run out of there, he didn't understand why zayn had punched him, as far as he was concerned he did nothing wrong, and this was not the zayn he fell in love with, he was confused.

-ni..niall please dont be afraid of me, please

It was safe to say that zayn wanted to cry, he looked at the broken boy in front of him and all could think of was "you did this to him, this is all your fault, you deserve for him to hate you"

-why?

And he felt the exact moment his heart broke, he couldn't bear to see is angel on the floor, he wanted to pick him up and carry him to bed and make him feel better, to soothe him, but he couldn't do that, and he couldn't answer niall's question either.

-------

sorry ive been gone, 

just been going trough somw stuff and yeh

liz xx