ocho

Niall was having breakfasts with is parents when the doorbell rang. He stood up quickly and seated giggling because he knew it was Zayn.

-daddy daddy cmon it's Zee!

-alright alright bub I'm coming.

His dad opened the door and there stood Zayn with a gorgeous bouquet of flowers.

-Good morning sir, I'm here for Niall.

-Oh yes, of course. He is right here.

Niall was so pretty, he was soft and gentle and kind and that is why Zayn didn't understand how he was still with him. He got the flowers for Niall hoping that maybe Niall would forget about everything he had said the night before.

-Hi, Z

-Hey babe, I got these for you l, I hope you like them.

-Wow, yes I love them thank you.

He hugged zayn and heard his dad clearing his throat. He refused to believe that his baby was growing up, he wanted him to stay his tiny little baby forever, so he could protect him from all harm. He knew it was going to be a lot harder when he's older.

-Well go say bye to your mom, you can't be late to school, ok baby?

-Ok daddy, I'll uh I'll be right back ok?

And then there were two. They both stood there awkwardly, until he heard Niall's father clear his throat, and take a few steps closer to him. the look this man was given him, intimidated him, not that he would ever admit it,  and the menacing look in his eyes terrified him. 

-Mr. Malik, listen I've been noticing that my baby Niall has been a bit down, you know, not his usual cheerful self. And I am worried, you want to know why I am worried Mr Malik?.

-Yes, sir

-Niall, my youngest, he's a fragile little thing, and well I don't ever want to see him upset, because if he gets upset, then I get upset, do you see where I'm going with this, Mr Malik?

-Um, yes sir

-I love anyone who makes my children happy, my kids mean the world to me, and if anything were to happen to them, especially my little Niall, well we don't wanna find out do we, Mr. Malik?

-No sir of course not.

-Good, well he's here, go on. Do not be late to class.

Niall's dad turns to him and hugs him, places a kiss on hi forehead and bids goodbye to him. 

-I'll see you after school peanut, I love you. 

-I love you too daddy. 

On their way to school, Niall noticed something was not quite right, he wanted to ask Zayn if he was ok, he looked a little pale.

-Um, are you ok Zee?

-Yes, I'm fine, everything is fine 

-Um, I'm sorry if my dad said something to you, he's very protective of us, i'm sure he didn't mean it. 

-He didn't say anything, I swear. 

Zayn didn't want to talk about Niall's father, he envied his tiny boyfriend, he had a perfect family that cred for him and loved him unconditionally. He's never had that, an he's craved his parents attention for as long as he can remember, until now when he couldn't give a damn about them.  

-OK, um by the way, I don't talk to Anwar anymore. 

Zayn felt a little bit of guilt, he knew that Anwar kid was Niall's only friend, but he couldn't lose him. He could not lose Niall. So he put on a poker face and looked ahead, completely engrossed on the road. 

-Good. 

-Um, do you wanna come over for dinner? mommy is making apple pie. 

-I can't.

And he wanted to say more, but he couldn't. He could not spit the words out, they would not come out of his mouth. He knew it made Niall feel bad, but he didn't know how to talk to Niall. Niall was like a delicate flower in the middle of the field, and he was the storm, the one everyone had to protect themselves from.

-Oh, um ok maybe another time?

-Yeah, sure

On his way to class, all Niall could think about the fact that Niall had never been to Zayn's house, he wasn't even sure if he lived with his parents, because he never mentioned them but then again his boyfriends was  very private person and he didn't want to intrude, he knew Zayn would open up to him when he felt ready, at least that what he kept telling himself.  

------

hi

bye

liz xx