cinco

As soon as he got home, Niall ran upstairs to his room in a hurry he wanted to know. He had Zayn call him that many times and he just wanted to know what it meant. He wanted to ask his parents they are really smart people but the way Zayn had said it somehow he knew it was something bad, and he didn't want to make his parents sad.
So he opened up his laptop and googled searched "whore",
Whore
/hôr/
Noun derogatory
1. A prostitute.  

He felt a pang in his chest, how could Zayn call him that? He never did any of the things a prostitute did. He was even scared to kiss Zayn in public because he didn't want people to judge them, especially Zayn because he knew Zayn had a temper and would get upset very quickly.

He wanted to call zayn and ask him why he called him such a name, but his mom knocked on his door and told him it was time for dinner.
He sent zayn a quick text:

Z: we need to talk xx

He greeted his amazing parents with sweet kisses on the cheeks and sat down, they were having some kind of casserole, he knew his mommy was always looking for new recipes on those cliche mom websites, and somehow that made him love her even more.
Dinner was great, he was able to eat half of his plante, of course his parents were watching him like hawks, they tried not to make it too obvious but they weren't fooling anybody.

Once dinner was over and he helped his mommy with the dishes while his dad went to his office and do some work, he went to his room to get ready for bed.
He lay down on his bed, wearing his silky pink pajamas, and grabbed a book to read. He felt relaxed. He had forgotten completely about everything else. Until he heard a knock on his window, he got a little bit scared it was very late and it could be a serial killer or something.

Very cautiously he walked towards his window and looked down only to see his boyfriend looking flustered and his hands were clenching, so he opened his window and Zayn climbed up. He was wearing a grey long sleeved shirt and his signature black jeans. He was about to greet his boyfriend but before he could say anything Zayn interrupted him, gripping his wrists in one hand and looking him dead in the eye.

-"we need to talk?, fucking hell Niall!"

-"wa-zee please you're hurting me"

-"I don't fucking care Niall please don't do this       please"

-"what are y-Zee please"

-"Niall baby please I promise you I'll change, please baby please don't leave me"

Niall was shocked, Zayn was hugging him, and kissing his head and oh how he missed this, Zayn never did any of that anymore. He stopped at some point.

-"Zayn I'm not leaving you, what are you talking about?"

-"but you said we needed to talk"

-"um well yeah, but I just wanted to ask you something"

And that's when Zayn let him go, he I wrapped his arms from him, he stepped back and looked at Niall with a glare and Niall wishes the hug could've lasted longer, wished he could've keepers his mouth shocked and enjoyed the tender moment, because he knows the song happen very often.

-"the why didn't you just asked me"

-"Zee please I'm sorry"

-"Niall just get to the fucking point "

And Niall really did not like the kind of language he was using, he never liked those cuss words, his parents never used that kind of language therefore he never used it he knew it was bad and those were bad words and he wishes Zayn would stop using those words because they scare him.

-"um, why do you call me um a whore?"

And he felt dirty, because he had said that word and he had never said anything so dirty and he wishes he could take it back and he wishes he could wash his mouth and his body because he feels dirty.

-"what? Niall, look"

And Zayn was at a loss for words because Niall had never ever looked at him that way, like he hated himself and he hates that look on his pretty baby's face, he knows he's called Niall a whore oh so many times but not even himself knew why. Except for the fact that he was a jealous and possessive bastard who was afraid Niall would find somebody better some one who was nice and kind and someone who was not him. But he couldn't tell Niall that.

-"because you're always flirting with other guys"

-"Zee that's not-I'm sorry"

And oh how Zayn wishes Niall would stand up for himself for once, Niall is blaming himself for his own jealousy and Zayn doesn't know whether to laugh or cry.

-"look I gotta go, I'll see you tomorrow, and stop flirting with those guys"

-"ok, I will im sorry"

And Niall hugs his boyfriend, wraps him tiny and skinny arms around his waist and inhales the distinct smell of mint and smoke and a very expensive cologne, and it feels warm. He's waiting for zayn to hug him back but instead Zayn pulls away from the hug and jumps out the window.

And he takes Niall's heart with him.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Yo yo yo hello, thank you for voting for this story, it really means a lot to me thank you :)

L. Xx