tres

The car ride back home was silent and uncomfortable

The car ride back home was silent and uncomfortable. Zayn was gripping the steering wheel tightly his knuckles were turning white, his eyes were glued to the road and his breathing was shallow. Niall didn't understand why his boyfriend was so mad, in his mind he didn't do anything wrong, but then again he never did. 

-Do you like him? 

Niall was stratled by the harsh tone in his sweet boyfriend's voice. 

-Yeah, he is very nice- Niall's voice was small and very quiet.

- I see, so you're whoring yourself out to other dudes now.

Niall looked up at him, confused because he had no idea what "whoring" meant, and he didn't want to ask Zayn because he knew it would just anger him more, but if Zayn's accusatory tone was anything  to go by he knew it meant nothing good. 

-What? No! 

Zayn just kept his eyes on the road, he felt bad because he new sweet little Ziall would never cheat on him, but he was blinded by jealousy he wanted to get it out of his chest. He was just so scared that one day Niall will leave him for someone better, someone more good looking someone who will treat him better, and not cause him any trouble, someone who was nothing like Zayn. Because Zayn knew that Niall could easily do that, he had boys throwing themselves at him, that's why every time any other boy would talk to Niall he would beat the living daylights out of them and warned them t sty away from him. He didn't want any boys near Niall. 

-I'm picking you up tomorrow, don't be late

Zayn parked in Niall's drive way and Niall wanted to say something, but he didn't know what to say. 

say something say something 

-OK,  i love you

He waited, and he waited for Zayn to say those three little words back, but he never did. 

The minutes passed and Niall realized he wasn't going to say them back, he felt a pang in his chest but pushed it down , he knew Zayn hated it when he cried

-Ok, um then bye.

As soon as those words were out of his mouth and he closed the car door, Zayn drove off, usually he waits until Niall is safely inside is house but not today. 

Niall wanted to cry, he wanted to, but he didn't because before he knew it his mom was opening the front door and greeting him with the sweetest and kindest smile. His mom always had that smile on her face and it made him oh so incredibly happy that his mommy was like that. He didn't want to ruin her good mood with his problems.

-Hey baby, how was school today? Where is Zayn? 

-Oh it was good mommy, i got an A on my chemistry test. umm zayn had stuff to do, so he couldn't say hello today, he said he's very sorry. 

He felt horrible lying to his mom, he never did, well never used to until he started dating Zayn but he preferred not to think about it so much. He kept that bright and bubbly smile on his face, he hugged his mommy tightly he never wanted to let go. He loved her so much and she was definitely his best friend in the whole world.   

-Aright then, well come on in, help me make dinner your dad should be here any minute.

They went inside the house on their way to the kitchen he looked at his lovely mother, she always dressed beautifully she alwsy carried herself with class and dignity he wantwd to be just like her.  

His parents adopted him just when he was 2 years old, they tried and tried to have kids but never could, so they chose little Niall and they loved him endlessly, they provided him with everything he could ever need, and gave him all the love and a...

His parents adopted him just when he was 2 years old, they tried and tried to have kids but never could, so they chose little Niall and they loved him endlessly, they provided him with everything he could ever need, and gave him all the love and attention. They were truly the best parents anyone could ever have. A few minutes later when they were setting the table , his dad came in and smiled brightly at the two lovely darlings, he knew they were all he needed and was very content with his life. 

-Daddy! - Niall ran to his dad and jumped into his arms wrapping his short little leg around his waist, his dad dropped his briefcase and hugged his son tightly  and planted a kiss on his forehead, he loved Niall so much

-Hey sunshine, where's your mom?

-She's in the kitchen,we're making lasagna! 

-That's great bub, c'mon let's go help your mother

They walked into the kitchen and Niall's dad gently put him down and hugged his mother, they loved each other deeply and it was the kindest and purest love, Niall wanted that in his life, he wanted hims happy ending, he wanted someone who would look at him the way his dad looked at his mother like they held the moon and the stars in their eyes, and he hoped that Zayn would look at him like that, he hoped Zayn was it for him .

And as they sat down to eat and all the noise faded into the background, all Niall could think about was if Zayn really loved him and if he would ever get his happily ever after.

---------

Ok so this is mostly a filler or whatva, but yeah Riz Ahmed is my husband so that's why i chose him as the dad and Jessica Alba is such a beautiful woman i just had to (no homo tho) 

alright bye yall 

Liz xx