Introduction

"Roselie Shelby you are sentenced to four years imprisonment" the judge announced and Tommy bowed his head. This hadn't been the outcome he had hoped, however it was one he had expected "However due to your age your time will not be spent in an adult prison...you will be sent to a Jevenile detention centre"

The corner of Rose's mouth lifted as she looked at her three brothers, she was wearing a callous smirk "Good lord she's gonna eat them for breakfast" Polly spoke under her breath as she watched her niece walk past the prison guards, giving each of then a sultry look.

×××

Tommy walked out of the courtroom with his hands in his pockets "We can't just let her go inside Tommy" John pleaded as he followed Tommy "She's 17 years old"

"John we haven't got any choice if we argue the sentence then she will end up serving more time...perhaps even face the gallows for what she has done..." Tommy argued.

"Tommy's right John, your sister can more than take care of herself in that place, she'll have those men eating out of the palm of her hand by the end of the week"

"Yeah alright that's a very good point" John grinned knowingly "Ada's gonna be pissed though, it's bad enough she isn't coming back with us...but she didn't even get to see her before she went down"

"Ada was stupid enough to get herself pregnant with Freddie Thorns baby" Arthur spoke up "She's made her bed..."

"Mr Shelby" A male voice came from behind them. All three Shelby men turned "Tommy, your sister would like to see you before she is sent away" Tommy nodded and followed the lawyer.

"Tell her we love her Tom" John called after him.

"And tell her to keep out of trouble" Polly added, Tommy turned and laughed.

"Since when as Roselie Shelby ever been able to stay out of trouble" he chuckled "It's trouble that brought us here in the first place"

×××

Authors note...

Hi guys,

I have been toying with a new idea for a PB story and of course I couldn't do another love interest for Tommy as my loyalties lie with Ana...however I have created a more trying character...

And what better relationship to create than another Shelby sister...a wild, crazy, reckless being who brings trouble wherever she goes...

And like all my other stories I've added a theme song...it's called Gentleman by July Talk.

Let me know what you think, your comments mean everything to me  xx