Chapter Four

"HOLY FUCKING SHIT" Joseph called out in pure ecstacy as he took Roselie from behind. Pulling her back onto his lap after finishing "You really are an angel...but I'm not sure if you're my saviour or curse"

"Oh curse definitely" Roselie smirked before reaching up and taking the lit cigarette out of Joseph's mouth and getting up. She walked across the bedroom without a stitch on, Joseph's eyes moved up and down her body as she took her brassiere off the floor.

"Christ" He inhaled deeply then exhaled "Roselie Shelby I swear to God any man who can walk away from you without taking you for his own

"Christ" He inhaled deeply then exhaled "Roselie Shelby I swear to God any man who can walk away from you without taking you for his own...well they need there head testing"

Joseph quickly stopped when he realised something was distracting her "Rose? You alright darlin? You usually have some smart remark comeback"

"How did my life get so complicated?" She sighed before plopping herself back down on the bed beside him "Do you ever just wish you could run away?"

"With you? All the time" Joseph teased and Roselie frowned "Listen darlin..." he gently brushed her cheek with his hand "I'm not just here for...well the obvious" he smirked "You can talk to me, what I'm trying to say is I do care"

"I know" Roselie smiled weakly as she gently touched Joseph's hand with her own "But I don't come here to talk, I come here to fuck" Roselie bit her lip. Joseph nodded and leant up on his elbow.

"Is that right?" he grinned playfully "Well I suppose I'd better give you what you came for" Roselie arched her back as Joseph ran his hand up her thigh and between her legs. Suddenly his head dissappeared under the sheet that was now draped across Roselie's middle. She could barely control her moans as she felt his lips and hot breath kissing her on the insides of her thighs, moving up towards her sweet area "Mmmm" she bit her lip and grabbed a fistful of Joseph's hair "Oh fuck" she grabbed the bed clothes in her other fist.

××××

"Are you sure keeping her here is the right thing Tommy? Perhaps Ada's house isn't such a bad idea. She'll be closer to Camden...to Solomans" Polly lit a cigarette and took an inward puff .

"It's too soon Pol, she needs to feel at home with her family again first before I even introduce her to Alfie Solomans" Tommy replied looking at a picture of Roselie he had standing on his desk "I can't risk her going off the rails again Polly, not when we are so close"

"Sorry to interrupt" Grace came through the doors, causing both Polly and Tommy to look up "It's just I need your signature on this before I send it off for approval" Grace smiled sweetly and handed a document to her husband. He took a pen and signed the paper "Thank you" Grace looked at Polly awkwardly.

"Polly" she smiled fakely.

"Grace" Polly returned Grace's fake smile, she watched as Grace dissappeared "Rose isn't an idiot though Tommy, if you leave her under this roof long enough she will put two and two together. She will figure it out"