Suga Daddy (Min Yoongi)

Summary:

The ride home was a little distracting, to say the least.

+

Yoongi liked it rough.

Yoongi was in charge more than 99% of the time and the 1 percent I was in charge was when he was sleeping or I was in mom mode. That didnt happen very often with Yoongi around.

Before I met the boy I wore collars and chokers often, and once we started dating and getting to know each other, especially sexually, we agreed to have it symbolise our relationship.

Daddy. I never called him that in public, only Yoongi-ah. But out of public was a different story, and so was he.

Yoongi liked it rough. I never once questioned him. I was a brat toward him, and he liked it. He liked what I was, how I acted. In fact he loved it.

I just came back from visiting family in the states since it was Christmas. Yoongi-ah came to pick me up from the airport at 2 am, super early but it was best due to scheduleing and flight time. He waited for me as I got off. I was wearing my leather jacket Yoongi-ah bought for me, as well as a skirt, some thigh high leggings, a long sleeved shirt, a scarf, and a pair of slip on combat boots. All in black.

I saw him and ran up, my bag bouncing as I hugged him tightly, it was been nearly two weeks since I last saw him and his hair was dyed black again. I really loved it like this.

"I missed you too babygirl" he whispered in my ear. His voice was low, he had probably slept around 6 so he could stay up with me, since we both knew we wouldnt go home and sleep. Probably just watch a movie, play a video game.

"Not in public.." I muttered.

"Nobodys here, besides the people who were on the flight with you, which is hardly anybody" he muttered, grasping onto my arms firmly. "Say it just once."

"Daddy~" I whispered as he groaned half into my ear.

He let go and walked off, me following close behind to the luggage area. We waited patiently and grabbed mine before rolling it out to the car, Yoongi-ah grabbing my waist tightly on the walk there.

He put my suitcase and carry on in the trunk of his, somewhat fancy black car. I never learned what model it was but it looked sleek and nice. It was small, but had lots of room inside and was very cozy.

The door was opened and I got in gently, Yoongi-ah closing the door behing me and brushing his hand through his hair as he got in himself.

The car started and music in the background was my kpop playlist of all my favourite songs, this one happened to be Monster by EXO and it created a lot of tension but it was okay.

After, Yoongi-ah's song "Agust D" played and once we got halfway through the first verse I was distracted by his voice echoing through the car and his left hand resting on my thigh.

Soon into the chorus the car was pulled over on the side of an empty street and the music was shut off. "Yoongi-ah?" I asked as I looked over.

He grabbed me by the collar and get on top of me in the car seat, "Whats my name?"

"D-Daddy.." I muttered.

He nodded as praise and slowly moved his way to my ear, taking large breaths and begining to rap into my ear, low and sulky.

He knew his rapping made me a mess and soon enough I was a writhing mess beneath him. "Poor babygirl~" he muttered as he finished his torture and begun the teasing, nipping at my ear and causing shivers to go down my spine.