Fuck Me, Hyung (Yoonkook)

Summary:

jungkook needs to bust a nut, yoongi is kinda busy, but of course that doesn't stop jungkook.

-

 yoongi is laying in a hotel bed with his laptop on his chest, working on some new beats, when jungkook steps out of the shower, completely naked. yoongi sees his lips moving from the corner of his eyes, but he doesn't hear him through his headphones until he pauses the track and jungkook is almost yelling.

"hyung!"
yoongi slides one side of the headphones off his ear and turns to jungkook with a sigh.
"what?"
"I'm hard."
"congratulations jungkook."
"fuck me, hyung."
yoongi completely removes the headphones from his head and looks at jungkook standing in the doorway to the bathroom.
"not now, I'm working."
"i need to get off, hyung"
"rub one out or something, but let me work."
the next "hyung, please" is already muffled by the heavy pair of headphones again and yoongi unpauses the beat. he tries to ignore jungkook, but he can't ignore how the bed dips, jungkook straddles him and tries to push against the back of the macbook to close it. unfazed, yoongi holds it open with one hand and keeps arranging the sketch for their next title song. after a while, jungkook gives up, and yoongi thinks he's finally going to leave, but he just sits back on yoongis thighs and starts opening the leather belt of yoongis skinny jeans he'd been too lazy to change out of.
if yoongi would pay attention to him now, it would mean he had lost, so he keeps his eyes trained on the colorful midi tracks scattered across the screen like tiles of an unfinished puzzle, drags them around and adjusts them until they sound more pleasing to his trained ears.
jungkook continues peeling the tight jeans off yoongis legs until they're bunched up around his knees. yoongi can feel jungkooks gaze bore into his face, but he keeps his expression the way it always is: almost neutral, but slightly on the negative side. he's not surprised to feel jungkook slipping a hand through the slit in his boxers and grab his flaccid cock harshly and he's not surprised when he actually feels himself harden in the boys tight grip. because even though he is quite busy, jungkook standing in front of him, naked, begging to be fucked got to him. a little bit. but he's not going to let the boy have that. so he saves the file and closes the program but keeps his eyes on the screen. he's almost fully hard now, jungkook had pulled his cock free from it's confines and continued pumping even harder. for a few minutes jungkooks head disappears behind the screen and yoongi feels his heated breath hit the head of his cock before jungkook wraps his lips around it and hollows his cheeks, sucking hard. he's taking most of yoongi in, but not as much as jimin. jubgkook hadn't conquered his gag reflex completely yet, like the other had. yoongi decides the game is on. he pointlessly clicks his mouse a few times to seem busy and glances at the few strands of damp hair bouncing up behind the screen from time to time; then, without a warning, he bucks his hips up. just once, without sparing jungkook another glance. the drooling tip of his cock hits the back of jungkooks throat and he feels his it contract around his cock as jungkook gags. the boy pulls away, his head shooting up from where it's been hidden behind the laptop and he glares at yoongi, who is seemingly still mixing and doesn't look back at him.
jungkook must have already streched himself on his fingers in the shower, because he shuffles forwards on his knees and sits down on yoongis cock without even flinching. yoongi feels jungkooks thighs flex next to him as the boy lifts himself up just to sink back down a second later, fucking himself on yoongis cock as fast as he can. he seems to be extremely riled up judging by the fact that it takes him barely three minutes until he grabs his own dick and his hips stutter.
yoongi wets his lips.
"if you cum on my laptop I'm killing you."
this is the first time he's looking directly at jungkook, who, seemingly pleased with finally having yoongis attention, slows his rhythm and drops his hand from where it was wrapped around his dick. there's a cocky smirk slapped across his face as he successfully pushes the laptop off yoongis chest. the smile of a winner, yoongi realizes and groans internally. he flings his headphones on jungkooks bed, crosses his arms behind his head and smirks right back at the younger. jungkook speeds up again, leans back a bit to feel yoongis cock dig into his prostate with every slap of his ass against yoongis hips and raises his hand to grab his dick again, but yoongi growls.
"you know better, kook. when you cum on hyungs cock, you cum from hyungs cock alone."
jungkook pouts, cocky but still pretty and grinds down especially hard. yoongi can tell by the way jungkooks head lolls back and his breathing flattens that he's found the perfect angle. jungkook places both hands on yoongis thighs behind him to support himself and circles his hips. yoongi can't complain, he gets the best view of his cock disappearing inside jungkooks ass and the way the boys thick thighs start trembling as he gets close. jungkooks head snaps up and he looks at yoongi, eyes pleading.
"mhm, s'okay, cum for hyung, yeah?"
yoongi can't hide his proud smirk when a sharp cry rips from jungkooks throat instantly and drops of thick, milky fluid soak into his shirt. as soon as jungkook has come down from his high, there's a shift in athmosphere. jungkook lifts himself off yoongis cock completely, smirk wider than ever before as he gets up, ready to leave. he doesn't get far, though, before he can even reach the edge of the bed, hes suddenly on his back, pinned to the matress by his throat.
yoongi is right above him, the growl in his voice just short of thunder, when he slams his cock back into jungkook.
"that's not how it works, kook. you got your way, now hyung gets his." yoongi smirks at the fact that his hand around jungkooks throat had made the boy half hard again, decides to remember it for later and starts fucking into him again, fast and hard. he's already close and he doesn't feel like drawing the situation out unnecessarily, so he hooks jungkooks knees over his shoulders and thrusts into him a few more times. he cums with his teeth digging hard into jungkooks collarbone, fills him up, waits for the waves of his orgasm to subside and pulls out.
"hyung's taking a shower."
before yoongi disappears into the bathroom, he pulls his dirtied tee over his head and tosses it at jungkook, who lifts his head just enough to catch a glimpse of yoongis lean, milky torso.
"wait i need to shower again, too"
yoongi frowns.
"you literally just showered." and with those words he locks the bathroom door behind himself.

-  

written by nomilkonlysuga