Sex Tape (Yoonmin)

"And you promise you won't let anyone else see this?"

"I promise. This is just for me," Jimin assured Yoongi, adjusting the camera one more time on the tripod in front of the bed. "It'll give me something to watch when I'm horny and you're not around."

Yoongi was sprawled out on the bed naked, right hand fisting his cock. He grinned down at Jimin as he slowly crawled onto the bed between his legs, kissing along his fingers, up his arm, and then finally his lips.

"Mmmm, make sure you record that too," Yoongi chuckled, reaching up to run both of his hands through Jimin's hair while kissing him, taking his time to caress his neck and shoulders. Jimin made a small noise in agreement, deepening the kiss as he rubbed himself against Yoongi's thigh.

"I wanna ride you," Jimin panted against his lips, straddling Yoongi's lap and lining his cock up.

"Wait, wait, wait," Yoongi grabbed Jimin's wrists and turned to open the bedside drawer.

"You already prepped me," he whined, clearly irritated. "What are you...Oh." Jimin stopped when he noticed the satin fabric in Yoongi's hands.

Jimin sat still and allowed Yoongi to tie the black blindfold around his eyes, tongue darting out to wet his lips in anticipation. Yoongi grabbed a fistful of Jimin's hair and yanked his head back, causing Jimin to emit a low moan.

"There. Now you're ready for the camera, Jiminnie," he whispered into his ear, hand sliding between them to give Jimin's cock a firm squeeze before releasing his hold.

Jimin placed his hands on Yoongi's shoulders to steady himself and slowly sank down onto his cock, whimpering as he felt himself being stretched open.

"You're moving too slow..." Yoongi groaned, fingers digging deep into Jimin's hips to hold him down as he gave a solid upward thrust, earning him a loud squeak in response. He repeated the same motion, looping his arms tightly around Jimin's waist as he broke out into a harsh pace, continuously ramming his cock up into him.

"F-f-fuck...More...more..." Jimin cried, his head collapsing against Yoongi's shoulder.

Maintaining his firm hold on Jimin's hips, Yoongi lunged forward and forced him onto his back, using his body to hold Jimin down as he fucked him mercilessly.

"Y-yessss...Yoongi, fuck me!" Jimin demanded, his words becoming muffled as Yoongi shoved his fingers into his mouth, sliding them against his tongue.

"What? I can't hear you, Minnie. Say it louder for me, baby," Yoongi growled.

"Yoong-ffi!" Jimin pleaded choking slightly as Yoongi's fingers continued to probe his mouth. His lips closed around them and sucked on them eagerly.

Yoongi straightened himself so he could look down at Jimin properly. His puffy lips were wrapped around Yoongi's fingers, his cock bouncing against his stomach with each thrust, gleams of precum dribbling down the sides. The camera was too far away to capture all of this and he couldn't have that.

"Hang on a sec," he breathed, reluctantly slowing his pace much to the dismay of Jimin who was whining, yelling at him to keep going because he needed to come. Yoongi managed to reach the small digital camera and held it with both hands as he shifted their position and leaned back against the wall, adjusting the focus until he got a good angle of Jimin on top of him.

"Okay baby, show me what you can do," Yoongi cooed, zooming in on Jimin's face.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked breathlessly, searching for some part of Yoongi to hold onto.

"You were so pretty, I wanted to get some close up shots. Now move," Yoongi commanded, bucking up into him.

"Ah!" Jimin mewled, pressing his palms against the wall as he complied and worked himself into a reckless rhythm on Yoongi's cock.

"That's it, Jimnnie. I want to see your cute cock come untouched while I'm deep inside of you," Yoongi moaned behind the camera, alternating between capturing Jimin's thoroughly fucked out face and his cock.

"Y-yeah?" Jimin whimpered, biting down on his bottom lip while Yoongi's fingers traced along his chest and stomach. "Y-you--you want me to come?"

"That's right, baby. Come on camera for me," He purred, dragging his fingers across Jimin's nipples then up his shoulders.

"Yoon..Yoongi...I'm...Fuck!" Jimin was sobbing, barely able to breathe as his cock began to spasm, ropes of white shooting all over Yoongi and the camera lens while he continued rocking against him.

"Fuck...yes...just...keep moving like that, Jimin," Yoongi begged, camera still focused on Jimin's cum covered cock. "So good...So fucking...So fucking tight," he groaned, his head knocking back against the wall as he felt Jimin clamp down around him. He threw the camera aside and pulled Jimin tightly against him, ramming deep inside of his ass with a moan as his cock pulsed and came inside of him. Jimin whined, savoring the feel of Yoongi's warm cum spurting inside of him, grinding against his crotch.

Yoongi, still dazed from his orgasm, pecked Jimin's lips while rubbing circles on his lower back and reached for the camera to inspect it. "Shit, Jimin you came all over the camera," he teased with a grin while a spent Jimin nuzzled his neck, still panting. Yoongi removed the blindfold from Jimin's eyes and kissed his forehead while stroking his hair.

"Sorry," Jimin mumbled, kissing Yoongi's chin. "But I bet the video looks amazing," he smirked.

-

written by yoongiownsmysoul