If You Lose, I'll Fuck You (TaeGi)

Summary:
"Fine, then. Wanna bet?"
Taehyung simply smiled. Oh how many damn options there were to choose from.
"Of course." He replied smoothly, a light smirk on his face.
"If I win, you give me a blowjob."
"And if you loose?"
"I'll fuck you."

-\(^·=·^)/

Taehyung sighed, dragging Yoongi to the arcade. "C'mon hyung~" he laughed. Yoongi pouted cutely, "I'm coming, alright?" And Taehyung cooed. "You're so cute, hyung."
Yoongi glared at him, blushing lightly. "Am not."
"Are, too." Yoongi whined, frustrated, "I am not!"  He pouted cutely again. Taehyung poked his nose, as to which Yoongi scrunched up. "Aww c'mon Hyung. Admit it! You're cute."
Yoongi scoffed. "I'd rather choke on a dick." His eyes then widened and he blushed. "I-I mean- I didn't mean- I-"
Taehyung smirked lightly, giggling like a child. "Oh? Are you sure?" He teased, then burst into laughter. "Pfft, I'm kidding, let's go, hyung. We're almost there."

------

"I'm soo gonna win." Taehyung laughs. "Oh fuck no, I will." Yoongi argued. "Nope." The younger taunted.
"Fine, then. Wanna bet?"
Taehyung simply smiled. Oh how many damn options there were to choose from.
"Of course." He replied smoothly, a light smirk on his face.
"If I win, you give me a blowjob."
"And if you loose?"
"I'll fuck you."
Yoongi's eyebrow rose, but he smiled widely. "It's a deal. You're on, Taehyung." "Oh you're so losing this, Min." "Min?" "Fuck off." "Nah, can you fuck me instead?" "Yoongi, I swear to fucking Jisoos!" "But Jisoos doesn't fu-" "HYUNG!"

------

Taehyung ended up losing the air hockey game, 8-6. So damn close!
"Hah, you lost, Tae..." Yoongi trailed off, smirking lightly.
"You're so fucking lucky the dorms are empty today, Yoongi."
"I may of planned that.."
"What-?! Did you cheat now or something too, so I could fuck you?!"
"No, what the hell? I'm not a sex addict, you fucking weirdo. I wanted to spend time with you.. little shit."
"Awh, Hyung's cute when he wants attention." Taehyung giggled. "Am not!" Yoongi immediately retorted. "Admit it before I turn your fucking into a punishment.. or, well, a huge tease." He narrowed his eyes.
Yoongi responded with silence. "That's what I thought." The younger giggled, grinning his boxy smile. "C'mon, now. Let's get back as soon as possible, hmm?"

-----

Yoongi had practically sprinted into his room, sitting on the bed impatiently.
Taehyung almost immediately switched to his more.. well, "Daddy" side, smirking.
"Aw, needy, aren't we? And ah, I can't tease you, because it's a reward... Good job, by the way.." Taehyung smirked again, gently pulling off Yoongi's jacket as he spoke, humming lightly.
Yoongi bit his lip, exhaling softly. "Ah, Yoongi.. You're so hard, and just from my voice and the praise? Tsk, how cute.." He murmured,  head tilted. "Yoongi.. baby.." He hums, looking down into the other's eyes and smirking lightly again. "Ah..." He hums, leaning down and gently peppering kisses on the others neck.
Yoongi let out a soft grunt, holding Taehyung's shirt in his fist and tugging. "This is my reward, Taehyung.. hurry up, please."
Taehyung smiled, humming and nodding, taking off the other's shirt, then jeans. "Can you touch yourself for a bit, baby?  I need to fetch the lube... We don't need a condom, right?" He practically purred.
Yoongi gulped, "N-No-" He managed to squeak out as he gently palmed himself, letting out a strained moan. Taehyung smiled in slight amusement. "Good boy."

------

Taehyung returned with lube and he smirked widely at the sight of Yoongi pumping himself roughly, on all fours.
Yoongi gasped loudly and let out a miniature scream when suddenly Taehyung inserted a lubricated finger into him, thrusting quickly.
Yoongi shuddered, letting out a loud and desperate whimper. Taehyung's smirk widened, "Can you handle three fingers, baby? Four, maybe?" He purred.
Yoongi nodded madly, "F-Fuck, yes, I can! A-Anything that feels as big as your d-dick, anyth- Oh, fuck!" He moaned loudly as Taehyung inserted another finger and thrusted quickly. "You're taking this so well, baby.." Taehyung purred, smiling affectionately. "And you're still a virgin, yes..?"
"A-Ah, yes, I am, oh sh-shit!" Yoongi whimpered, pumping himself quickly in tune with the thrusts. "Are you close, baby? Already?" Taehyung cooed, watching the precum leaking from the other male.
When Yoongi nodded, he hurriedly lubed up a third and fourth finger, entering them slowly.  Yoongi whimpered and Taehyung stopped his movements, biting his lip. "Tell me when you're okay."
And good lord, did Yoongi tell him.
Yoongi started pushing back frantically, pumping harshly as Taehyung gasped in surprise. His own dick was aching, straining against his jeans really badly, but he tried to ignore it as he watched Yoongi thrust himself onto his fingers because damn, it was hot. 
Yoongi eventually cummed into his hand, gasping. Taehyung growled lowly at the feeling of Yoongi clenching around his fingers, hissing as it made his dick even more fucking painful.
"You can handle another round, yeah?" He gritted his teeth, pulling his fingers out and quickly stripping. Yoongi let out a whine at the loss, clenching at air. "Y-Yes, I c-can." He whimpered. "Watch me, baby. Watch me until you get hard again." Taehyung spoke through gritted teeth again, pumping his length slowly and grunting lowly, relieved at the friction.
Yoongi whimpered, watching as he slowly started imagining it wasn't Taehyung's hand that his dick was going into,  but his hole, and he felt himself- rather quickly- springing back to hardness. Only when he heard Taehyung moan needily did he spring to full hardness again, whimpering loudly. "T-Taehyu- oh fuck!" He wheezes as Taehyungs three fingers pushed into him again.
He whined loudly, fucking himself onto his fingers desperately. "T-Taehyung p-please, I'm ready, y-you should know that, fuck, please!"
And Taehyung couldn't say no, even if he wanted to- but why would he? He was so horny himself. So, he lubed himself up, biting his lip as he pulled out his fingers and slowly but surely pushed in.
Yoongi gasped loudly, shuddering roughly. "O-Oh, shit..." He muttered. Taehyung groaned, eyelids fluttering. "T-Tell me when you want me to move... Fuck, so tight.. You feel amazing baby..."
Yoongi whimpered loudly, waiting for a bit to adjust before suddenly pushing backwards.
Taehyung gasped and they both moaned in sync, "I take that as you're ready," He grunted and started thrusting quickly and roughly.
Yoongi moaned loudly, completely and utterly blissed out, and as was Taehyung.
The only sounds that could be heard was skin slapping against skin and their moaning echoing around the room.
Taehyung realized Yoongi's dick was probably aching, so he leaned slightly, so that he could pump the older.
Yoongi let out a surprised groan, twitching and shuddering.  "B-Baby, I'm close." Taehyung hissed, eyes fluttering shut. Yoongi's eyes were rolled back in his head with the intense pleasure as he moaned loudly in responce. Taehyung knew Yoongi was close, too, because he could feel the precum and how Yoongi suddenly started to clench around him occasionally.
Eventually, they both cummed, a panting mess as Taehyung pulled out and collasped beside the older. Yoongi lay tiredly, panting softly, whimpering lightly.
"You were so good, baby." Taehyung smiled weakly, sitting up snd leaving before coming back with supplies as he cleaned up, taking the sheets and throwing them in the wash.
"Th-Thank you, Taehyung.." Yoongi murmured, nuzzling into the blanket.
Taehyung simply smiled, "Sleep well," He said softly, before walking out the room.
"Oh, and, Tae...?" Yoongi suddenly called out sleepily.
"Mhmn?"
"I'll fuck you into oblivion if you can beat me at video games tomorrow..."
"You, fuck me?"
"A change for once..."
"Ohh you're on."
"Be prepared, Tae..." Was the last thing Yoongi said before he fell asleep. Taehyung simply giggled, "How cute. I'll never lose a video game though.... Huh.. I never thought Yoongi would fuck me... "

But boy was he wrong.