stockings (Yoonmin)

"Okay Yoongi, you can go change now." The director said once the shooting was over. Yoongi sighed, on the outside it seemed to be a grateful sigh but Yoongi knew that it was a sad one.

Yoongi liked to feel pretty; he liked wearing the skirt and the stockings. He liked dressing up as a girl but still having his dick. He got up and walked out of the classroom and to the changing area unknown to him there was one other person who was also sad that Yoongi had to change

Jimin hadn't expected Yoongi to look so damn stunning in a girls uniform, Jimin hadn't expected Yoongi's legs to look so sexy in stockings and Jimin had to excuse himself the first time he saw Yoongi dressed like that. Jimin recalled how young Yoongi had looked in the maid uniform and nearly came all over the toilet seat. He had nutted himself back then but he did not expect Yoongi to still look so fuckable as a girl.

Jimin got up and walked out as well, saying he needed to use the washroom. The other members winked at him and gave him looks as if to imply they knew exactly where Jimin was going. He shook his head at his members and blushed. There was no way Jimin would be so unprofessional and fuck his boyfriend at work, not matter how sexy he looked.

Jimin walked past the changing room door and stopped for a minute, hand lingering on the door. He wouldn't touch Yoongi he would just watch, he thought to himself and he opened the door. Jimin opened the door and his jaw dropped, Yoongi was standing there in front of a mirror wearing stockings and the shortest skirt Jimin had ever seen, Yoongi had found it from amongst the costumes in the corner.

His ass was prominently sticking out and his legs looked long and perfect to wrap around Jimin's waist. Jimin betrayed himself and rushed forward toward Yoongi, wrapped his hands around Yoongi's waist and attached his lips to Yoongi's neck. He felt Yoongi straighten up at the sudden contact but he relaxed once he realized it was just Jimin. Yoongi bent his neck to the side to allow Jimin easy access as Jimin started to suck hard on the skin.

"Yah, Jimin-ah. We're... oh god." Yoongi stopped protesting the moment Jimin bit his neck and gave in to his own desires.

"Oh baby you taste so good." Jimin said as he licked the hickey he left on Yoongi.

Yoongi moaned and moved his right hand from above Jimin's down to Jimin's bulge, he started to palm Jimin through the cloth of the pants and Jimin moaned against Yoongi's neck making Yoongi's hair stand on end.

Jimin flipped Yoongi around in order to access his lips and wrapped his hands around Yoongi's waist as he pulled him closer. Yoongi hooked one hand in Jimin's hair and the other was wrapped around Jimin's neck. Yoongi detached his lips from Jimin's and made his way down Jimin's jawline and neck, covering every inch of skin with kisses.

"Yoongi, ah baby your hands feel so good." Jimin whispered as Yoongi pushed his hands inside Jimin's shirt. He ran his hands all over Jimin's toned body until his lips found their way to the collar of the shirt.

"Mmm, we need to get this off of you." Yoongi straightened up and whispered into Jimin's ear. Yoongi unbuttoned Jimin's shirt slowly, teasing Jimin by hovering his fingers above Jimin's body almost touching him but not quite.

Jimin slapped Yoongi's ass, making him yelp, not able to contain himself anymore, "Hurry up kitten."

Yoongi laughed at the nickname and ripped the shirt off and sank down to his knees, licking his way down Jimin's abs. Yoongi played around with the zipper and Jimin ordered, "Yoongi suck me off right now or I won't touch you for a week."

Yoongi sucked in a breath and unzipped Jimin quickly and watched his pants fall to the ground. He licked a wet stripe up Jimin's thigh all the way to the beginning of his dick. Jimin moaned and he felt his legs shudder and buck as Yoongi massaged his thighs. The wetness in Jimin's boxers increased incredibly until it Yoongi could feel it in his mouth when he put his mouth over Jimin's clothed erection.

"Daddy you're so wet, are you wet for your kitten?" Yoongi asked, looking up at Jimin through his eyelashes.

"Fuck, Yoongi just take them off and get your mouth on me."

"It's Yunji daddy, can you call me Yunji?" Yoongi practically begged.

"Anything for you little kitten, now suck daddy off right now." Jimin ordered his eyes closed and head bent back.

Yoongi giggled and pulled down Jimin's boxers. He took Jimin's dick in his hand and began to rub it, playing with it as if it was a toy. Jimin moaned loudly and grabbed Yoongi's hair unable to handle anymore teasing. He pushed Yoongi's head to his dick and forced Yoongi to suck it, Yoongi more than obliged.

Yoongi placed one hand on each thigh and began to suck on Jimin's cock, he played with the tip using his tongue, making slow wet circles. Yoongi moved his head back and forth making Jimin moan and whine, the grip on Yoongi's hair tightened and tears started to form at the corners of his eyes as Jimin's cock hit the very end of Yoongi's throat.

"I'm gonna come, Yoongi oh my god I'm so close." Jimin all but screamed.

Yoongi continued to pump Jimin's dick in and out of his mouth until Jimin exploded in Yoongi's mouth. Yoongi took as much of it in his mouth as he could and swallowed, loving how Jimin tasted.

"Yah, daddy you taste amazing." Yoongi said as he fell back onto his ass.

"It's your turn now kitten." Jimin said, his voice thick and his eyes dark. Jimin bent down and picked up Yoongi, who had his hands up in the air. Yoongi wrapped his legs around Jimin and threw his head back as Jimin sucked on his neck.

"You look so fucking good in these stockings, you'll need to wear them more and model for daddy." Jimin said against Yoongi's neck. Yoongi could only hum in response.

Jimin carried Yoongi over to a table and spread him out on it, he stretched Yoongi legs wide apart and very slowly took off the stockings, Yoongi's dick jutted out of the tiny skirt, wet and ready for Jimin. Jimin bent down and took it in his mouth; Jimin stuck a finger up Yoongi's ass as he played with Yoongi's dick with his tongue.

Jimin moved his finger around excruciatingly slow, punishing Yoongi for what he did to Jimin. Jimin pushed another finger inside, widening Yoongi out even more. Yoongi moaned and screamed each time Jimin added or removed a finger.

"A-ah-ah Jimin, Jimin I'm. Jimin take me please, I'm going to cum." Yoongi begged.

"Don't disrespect me kitten, you'll be punished if you do. You'll cum when I say you can." Jimin growled as he removed his mouth from Yoongi's aching wet dick and stretched one hand up to Yoongi's neck, "You're not allowed to make noise." Jimin said and wrapped his hand around Yoongi's neck, tears once again started to form in Yoongi's eyes.

Jimin took out his fingers and lifted Yoongi off the table and bent him over the table. Jimin spanked Yoongi's ass hard over and over until it was a bright red and Yoongi was a complete mess. Not being allowed to scream made everything so much better for Yoongi's kinky self. He bit his lips so hard it started to bleed.

Jimin positioned his dick and thrust inside Yoongi's ass with one quick motion and Yoongi couldn't hold it in any longer. He screamed loudly, in the back of his mind he was sure the rest of the boys had heard it but he couldn't care less with Jimin's dick up his ass.

"Don't make noise kitten, it'll end badly for you." Jimin said and spanked Yoongi again.

Jimin thrusted in and out of Yoongi's ass, both hands resting on Yoongi's ass. Yoongi was grabbing onto the corners of the table unable to handle Jimin's dick inside him.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy please." Yoongi begged, he sounded pathetic. His voice was quivering with pleasure.

Jimin got out of Yoongi and turned him around once again and bent down. "You cum inside my mouth understand, I want to taste you kitten." Jimin ordered and Yoongi nodded, more than willing.

Jimin took Yoongi's dick in his mouth and Yoongi exploded the minute Jimin's tongue touched Yoongi's tip. Yoongi grabbed onto Jimin's hair and tugged hard while he emptied himself into Jimin's mouth. Once he was done and Jimin had swallowed. Jimin got back up and Yoongi fell into his arms.

"Let's clean up baby, we still need to get back home. We can't leave such a mess for the staff." Jimin whispered to Yoongi, he was tired as well but Yoongi was his first priority.

-

http://archiveofourown.org/works/10471752?view_adult=true