Wanna Play A Game? (Yoonmin)

"Hey Jimin, wanna play a game?" Yoongi looked over to Jimin with a sly smirk plastered on his face.

"Um, sure, I guess. What game?" Jimin shivered under Yoongi's hooded gaze. He motioned Jimin over to sit on his lap, which Jimin did with a sense of unease.

It's simple, really," Yoongi spoke, "all you have to do is NOT moan." His smirk grew.

"That's it? Fine, game on." Jimin replied defiantly, and with that, Yoongi closed in on him, delicately placing kisses from Jimin's lips to his neck where his kisses started to get a bit rougher.

Jimin bit his lip when he felt Yoongi's teeth dig into his flesh then his tongue smoothing over the harsh marks. Yoongi continued this in a little pattern all the way down to Jimin's collar bone where he finally pulled away.

He took a moment to admire his handy work, muttering a small 'beautiful', before he started to snake his hands up Jimin's torso under his thin, cotton shirt. He raised his eyes to look up at Jimin directly, and he didn't break eye contact, even when he pulled Jimin's shirt over his head and threw it somewhere across the room. Only then did he break eye contact to look at Jimin's form sitting on top of him.

"You're so attractive, you know that?" Yoongi breathed out, giving Jimin a sentimental smile, but it only lasted a moment before his cocky smirk was again planted firmly on his lips. "But you'd look even more attractive naked, in my bed with me on top of you." He chuckled.

He started kissing down Jimin's torso again, frequently biting and sucking on his ample flesh, leaving small, but noticeable hickeys randomly strewn about.
Jimin was nearing his breaking point, Yoongi could tell by the way Jimin's breath sped up when he leaned him back to have better access to his lower stomach.

"Wait," Jimin breathed out, biting his lip, "what if the others' walk in?" Yoongi sucked in a sharp breath at the sight of Jimin biting his plush lips.

"Relax, Namjoon took the others out for ice cream and a trip to the mall like, 15 minutes ago. He said they probably wouldn't be back for at least an hour. Plenty of time." Yoongi winked suggestively while slowly running his nails down Jimin's lean torso, all the way down to the waistband of his gray sweatpants, while his other hand snuck around to squeeze the 'Jibooty' (as Yoongi fondly called it).

"Yoongi, don't tease." Jimin panted out, leaning up to bite Yoongi's ear. Yoongi got the hint and let his long, bony fingers slither down between the waistband of Jimin's sweatpants and boxers. Jimin sucked in a sharp breath of air as he felt Yoongi's hand brush over his growing bulge.

"Careful Jiminie, remember the rules? Don't. Moan." Yoongi continued to run his hand over Jimin's clothed erection.
"Yes... Yes, Daddy." Jimin practically cried out, biting his tongue harshly to not come any closer to moaning.

"Good boy." Yoongi smiled, kissing Jimin's forehead, passing his hand over Jimin's bulge one last time before removing his hand from his sweatpants.
"Stand up," Yoongi commanded, "I want those off." He motioned to Jimin's pants. Jimin does as he says and stands up. Yoongi gives him an encouraging nod which gives Jimin the boost of confidence that pushes him to slip his thumbs under the waistbands of his pants and boxers and pull them down. Jimin can see Yoongi bite his lip and (try to) discreetly palm himself through his skinny jeans as Jimin's pants and boxers fall into a pool at his feet, letting his erection spring free.

"Wow baby boy, that's hot." It's Yoongi who's panting now. Jimin can see that Yoongi is trying to keep himself composed, to seem dominant, but his firm exterior falters, if only for a moment. He motions over for Jimin to sit beside him, and Jimin does so willingly.

"Daddy please..." Jimin begs.

"Please what?" Yoongi smirks when Jimin then points down to his dick.
"Use your words, or else daddy doesn't know what you want."

Jimin whimpers. "I wan't you to suck me off." He blushes at his own dirty words.
"Good boy." Yoongi mutters before crawling in between Jimin's legs and wrapping his hand around Jimin's cock, giving it a few strokes before leaning down so that his mouth is right in-front it.

"The rules still apply." He quickly adds before closing the distance between his mouth and Jimin's dick by licking a long stripe from base to tip.

Jimin's hand quickly flies up to cover his mouth. Yoongi's tongue was soft and wet and felt AMAZING on his dick. It was one thing to have Yoongi's tongue wrapped around his, or sucking sweet blemishes into his skin, but it was so much more when it was tightly pressed up against the underside of his cock as Yoongi bobbed his head up and down in a perfect rhythm that matched that of Jimin's hips which he tried to contain the thrusts of.

What was even more was Yoongi was enjoying it just as much as Jimin, and Jimin could tell by the way that Yoongi would look up at him, making direct eye contact, and moan around his dick. Jimin started to find it much harder to contain his own moans, and Yoongi could tell.

Jimin whimpered, and Yoongi warned him of how close he'd been to losing by digging his nails into Jimin's thigh and scratching all the way down to his knees.

"Yoongi-," His nails are back in Jimin's thighs, "-daddy, I can't hold out much longer." And with than, Yoongi's head is back to eye level with Jimin's.

"What a good boy," he strokes his thumb over Jimin's cheek, "I think this game should be over. I want to hear your moans when you cum." With that he leans back down, giving Jimin a few kitten licks before taking his whole dick back into his mouth again. This time Jimin doesn't bother to cover his mouth, instead he roughly runs his fingers through Yoongi's hair, grabbing a fistful of it before releasing a breathy moan.

Yoongi returns to his fast pace, sucking and licking while keeping his hand at the base of Jimin's cock, than he occasionally used to give Jimin a few quick strokes when his mouth got tired. Soon Jimin could feel his orgasm return just as strong as before.

"Daddy, I'm so close." Jimin choked out with quick, breathy pants. Yoongi quickened his pace, taking as much of Jimin's cock into his mouth as he could, and within of minute of choked out moans, pulls of the hair, and gagging, Jimin is cumming harder than he ever has before into Yoongi's mouth.
Yoongi stills as Jimin shoots his juice into his mouth, and gently releases him with a 'pop' when he feels Jimin stop convulsing.

"Yoongi, that was amazing." Jimin pants, trying to regain his breath. Yoongi sits back down beside him and pulls him into his chest, lightly smoothing down his ruffled hair.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it, Jiminie." He chuckles softly with a yawn, resting his head on Jimin's letting his eyes close. Before he doses off cuddling with Jimin he mutters a soft, but audible 'I love you'.