Bondage (Jeon Jungkook)

Summary:

Jungkook was hiding a big secret in his cupboard.

It was a good thing you stumbled upon it.

+

Jungkook was your best friend.

"Hey (Y/n), can you please go grab the monopoly board in my cupboard? It should be on the top shelf," asked Jungkook, and you nodded and went to retrieve the game. You stepped into his room, opening his wardrobe, unaware of what your best friend was hiding from you.

You didn't know he was into that kind of thing.

Your eyes widened as you gazed into his wardrobe. Handcuffs, ropes, chains, crops, and anything kinky sat in plain sight. You shuddered as you pictured your best friend sitting in between your writhing legs with a sexy smirk holding a riding crop, your wrists bound by the very handcuffs that you were looking at now. Your cheeks reddened at the dirty thought you'd never thought you'd have.

"(Y/n)?" a voice called, and you gasped in pure fright. You were about to close the cupboard doors but Jungkook appeared behind you before you could.

"Oh shit," he muttered, and you turned slightly, both yours and Jungkook's cheeks hot in embarrassment.

"I didn't know you were into this kind of stuff, Kookie," you said quietly, still staring at the many questionable objects.

"I kept it secret for a reason, I knew you'd get weirded out," he said, sighing.

"No, I'm not weirded out! I just didn't expect it, that's all. I'm not going to bash you for liking what you like, Jungkook," you stated, turning around and giving him a smile.

"Ah, you're too nice for your own good sometimes (Y/n)." He sent you a lopsided smile, stepping past you to grab what he asked you to get to begin with; his monopoly board.

"Promise not to tell anyone? Not even Jimin?" Jungkook asked, pouting his lips at you, holding his pinky out for you to pinky promise.

"But Jimin's your... Okay, I won't tell anyone," you said smiling, wrapping your pinky around Jungkook's. "Promise."

He pulled you towards him in a side hug before taking the monopoly board back out to Jimin and your best friend, which you and Jungkook had betted on if they would go out or not. You said your friend wasn't dumb enough to date Jimin, but at this rate Jungkook was going to win considering that once you arrived back, Jimin's hand was on your friends thigh.

"Are we interrupting something?" Jungkook asked, and they both sprang apart, making you chuckle as you stood beside Jungkook, feeling like parents scolding their child.

"No, of course not Kookie," said Jimin.

"Well, let's play some monopoly!"

After about an hour and a half, Jimin and your friend had become bankrupt so they went to grab some alcohol, leaving you and Jungkook to battle it out.

Finally, you ended up on one of Jungkook's very expensive properties, forcing you to cough up all of your remaining money.

"Aw, that's a shame (Y/n), but you can always live with me if you become homeless. I'll be your sugar daddy," Jungkook teased, winking at you. You lightly pushed him away, saying, "Yeah right, like I'd let you be my sugar daddy. You're too young and handsome to be one Kookie. And not to mention, poor."

"The alcohol has arrived!" cheered Jimin, stumbling back in with an open bottle. Your friend looked a little uncomfortable as Jimin already seemed tipsy. That was quick.