Power Of The Bottom (Taegi/Jikook)

Summary:

Yoongi discovers the magic of being a dombottom.

-

Yoongi close the door behind him as he rubs his eyes. Today's lecture was the worst he ever had to sit through and work in the computer lab was more boring then usual making it drag on forever. Yoongi kicks off his shoes as he steps into the living room dropping his bag on the couch. Yoongi yawn as he made his way to the kitchen to swipe a piece of bread from the counter before making his way towards his room. At least today was Friday.

"Jungkook!"

Yoongi pause for a moment as the thumping sounds from the door down the hall and moans finally reach his ears. Guess Jimin has his boyfriend over. Yoongi sigh taking a bite from the plain bread in his mouth as he turn back towards his bedroom door.

"Deeper baby!"

Yoongi close his bedroom door cutting off the noise from the hall. Yoongi made his way to his bed and plop down laying the bread on his chest as he lazily chew on the piece in his mouth. Now that he thought about it he was sure Jimin was bottoming tonight from the noise. When he really thinks about it for the past month Jimin has been taking from his younger lover for the past month, at least whenever he caught them. Not like Yoongi really cares or keeps that much track of their sex life, just something he notice. But for sure he knew when the two started off Jimin was dominating everything.

Yoongi couldn't imagine letting his boyfriend Taehyung top him. Sure Taehyung look mature, was taller, and sounded mature, but the kid was five at heart and was whiney in bed. Yoongi was a natural dominate personality, Jimin is the same way. So hearing Jimin receive is a bit of a shock. Yoongi takes another bite of his bread before shifting his hands into his pocket to pull out his phone. Speaking of Taehyung, the child sent a to adorable picture of him dressed up in a Pikachu onesie.

Yoongi woke up with the sun blinding him. Guess he forgot to close the blinds. Yoongi sighs getting up and making his way towards the kitchen to start a pot of coffee. He hears the shower running and figures it's Jimin.

Yoongi pours coffee in the coffee pot and watches it brew when he hears a door opening and closing. Yoongi turns around to see Jimin rubbing his eyes while wearing sweat pants and a hoodie. Guess Jungkook is in the shower.

"Good morning Hyung." Jimin says with a sleepy smile and some after sex glow. Yoongi smiles back, Jimin looks like a fluffy puppy in the morning.

"Morning Minnie." Yoongi says in amusement as he finally pour himself a cup of coffee. "Jungkooks not staying?"

"Jungkook has to work early or he would." Jimin says with a yawn. Yoongi hums as he shifts to sit in the chair across from Jimin. Jimin yawns once more and Yoongi finds himself doing it as well. Jimin smiles, "long day yesterday?"

"Yeah, just boring with no substance."

"That sucks."

"Babe." Yoongi and Jimin turn to see Jungkook walking out with his clothes on and damp hair with his eyes lock on Jimin. Yoongi sees the glow in his eyes and wonders if Taehyung looks at him like that. "I'm heading out now."

"Ok." Jimin says with a soft smile that is only for Jungkook. "Have a nice day at work."

"I'll try." Jungkook leans down to peck Jimin on the lips twice then moving to peck his forehead. Jungkook looks up to make eye contact with Yoongi, "Morning Yoongi Hyung."

"Morning Kook." Yoongi responds. Jungkook smiles at him before moving to kiss Jimin one more time.

"Love you."