Welcome!

So welcome to the Selection Generation Two Roleplay!

Some of the children of William, Ryan, and Hunter are looking for a husband or wife! Will you be the one to capture their hearts?

There will be eight royals that are selecting, five princesses, and three princes. There will be 30 males allowed to enter, and 20 females.

The Generation One roleplay has not finished yet, so I am not revealing the Royals, but you may begin to make selected characters. The Royals will be posted when Generation One ends.

If you are a selected in the Generation One roleplay now, I encourage you to make a selected character. If you win, you can just remove your new character (I guess you could make another selected and see if you can win twice!) since you will be playing the same character that you are in Generation One.

Same thing goes for the new Royals. If you make a selected now but decide you want to be a Royal when I post the pages, you can either play the selected and the Royal or just the Royal.

And finally, if you are currently a Royal in the Generation One roleplay, you may make a selected for this roleplay! Yes, you will will be playing your Royal from Generation One, but you might not have much to do. I MIGHT allow certain people who are Royals in Generation One to be Royals in Generation Two, but I want to give everyone a chance to be a Royal.

If anything is confusing please feel free to ask!

Now just go on over to the selected form page and make your selected character!