Authors Note

So the past two weeks I have been off and on and so I haven't really been roleplaying much. I think I made too many Royals and to much stuff to keep track of. I'm thinking of ending this selection in the next week or so and starting a new, more simpler one that I will be able to follow and will be more enjoyable for you all. Because I have created so many events and I have so many plans for where I could have taken this roleplay, but I'm thinking it's a bit too much and if I make a new one, I'll be even more organized and I can use all of my ideas to hopefully make the roleplay more fun and engaging.

I was thinking that I would create a generation three for this selection, but I'm not exactly sure how to go about it. Should I have the rebels attack the palace and the Royals flee and then have two different palaces, the one controlled by the Royals and the one controlled by the rebels? Should I just have the rebels completely destroy everyone and kill or kidnap the Royals and take over the country? Should Generation three have some magical aspect, like powers or something? Or should something else happen?

If you have any ideas, please tell me! Tell me what you think about wrapping this roleplay up very soon, and tell me what you think about having a Generation three and any ideas you have for a generation three.

I'm thinking Generation three can kind of be like part two of this roleplay, so we could all use our same characters and make children of the characters we have now, and keep the secrets and grudges and sketchy people. What do you think?

XOXO,
Butter❤️