Authors Note

Okay so this hasn't really been a problem yet because we are really early into the selection, but I want to make everyone aware of it now so we can hopefully stop this problem before it even happens.

DO NOT FALL IN LOVE RIGHT AWAY!!!

Like I said, I haven't really seen this as a problem yet, as we just started. But I'm warning you, DO NOT just be like oh I talked to him/her she seems nice I love him/her.

Royals, you should not be in love with anyone yet! You shouldn't gen have a crush on anyone yet! At the most you can find someone mildly interesting. There should be at least five guys/girls that you may know their names better than some others, but do not spend all of your time with just one or two guys/girls! I encourage you to roleplay with people you haven't talked to that much!

And selected, please please please don't spend all your time with just one royal! Talk to many Royals, even non selecting ones! Also make friends with the other selected! My most favorite selection roleplay I was ever in was the one where I made lots of friends with the other selected girls, and now I'm good friends with all of those roleplayers! Also you don't NEED to fall in love with a royal! Fall in love with a maid, a guard, another selected, or even a rebel! (Now that could be interesting!) Or don't fall in love with anyone! Maybe your character is secretly an undercover rebel and is just trying to sabotage the selection in any possible way. My point is, winning isn't everything.

ALSO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE ENEMIES TOO! Like America and Celeste did not like each other! Maybe two selected really hate each other or a selected and a royal hate each other or even to royals hate each other! Yes make friends but also make enemies! You can't be best friends with EVERYBODY! Or maybe make your character love some people but hate others? Idk just make friends AND enemies!

Oh and also as the selection progress and you start maybe falling kind of in love with someone, it won't be a perfect happy sunshine and rainbows relationship. No WAY. You will get mad at each other and probably fight, which will test how strong your love actually is.

I'm going to try to make challenges and events where you have to interact with other selected and other people so that will help too.

And maybe also make your character confused. Like right now one of the princes is questioning his sexuality, because he kind of likes some of the girls but he kind of likes some of the guys too.

Try to make this at least semi realistic!

And just because you kiss someone doesn't mean you have to fall in love with them or end up with them.

Even if you aren't really in love with any of the Royals near the end and you don't think any of the royals will pick you, I won't eliminate you just because you aren't really in love. And if you are having fun in the roleplay, even if you know you won't end up with a Royal, then honestly that's all that matters.

Try to make things happen on your own, try to make things interesting. I can come up with all sorts of crazy and hopefully fun and unique ideas, but in the end it's your willingness to try new and different things. You have to want to make this roleplay good and exciting. I want everyone participating to have fun and be on the edge of their seat, eager to see what happens next. What you put in will be what you get out.

Okay now I'm just rambling so that's about it. Have fun with the rest of the selection.