Royal Ball

All of the Royals are invited to a ball to kick off the selection! Here all of the Royals can talk with each other before the selection begins, which will be very soon!

This is a mandatory event for all Royals! You must attend the Royal Ball and talk with your siblings/cousins/relatives/friends/etc!

Be mindful of your character's personality and who they are friends with! Of course the are all family so they all love each other, but there should be a little tension between some characters! And some characters are best friends so they should hang out a lot!

The point of this Royal Ball is to let the Royals connect with each other before the selection begins. I doubt every role-player for the Royals knows everyone else who is playing a Royal. So talk to your "siblings" and your "cousins", your "parents" and "aunts and uncles". Become friendly with each other because in my last selection role-play none of the royals really talked with each other all that much, and I want to change that for this role-play! I want the royals to interact with each other as much as they interact with the selected! I want to see Royals having movie nights with each other, or go swimming with each other, or go to each other for advice, or even go on a  double date or something with the selected! I want you guys to play pranks on each other, or team up to play pranks on the selected! Have a prank war or something! I even want to see sibling/cousin rivalry and maybe have an argument or fight or something I really don't care just interact!

So that's my speech on the Royals now go have fun and get to know each other!

Here are all the Royals:

FIRST GENERATION

Former King Nicolas: NeonSunsets
Former Queen Megaera: @me

King William: @me
Queen Sionnach: ZiyandaLauren13
Duke Ryan: Yologirl2050
Duchess Lucy: Gold-Cold
Princess Royal Lindsay: Singing_On_Rooftops
Duke Hunter: NeonSunsets
Duchess Gwendolyn: TheBrokenGirlofEarth
Duchess of France Mia: @me
Princess Royal Rylee: EpicMorninglory

Queen of France Arianna: Sunbeanie_07
Duke of France James: LikeTotallyTubular

SECOND GENERATION

William and Sionnach's Children
Crown Prince Logan: @me
Prince Colton: -FallenSpirit-
Prince Rolin: ZiyandaLauren13
Princess Megan: @me
Princess Everly: @me

Ryan and Lucy's Children
Princess Kaitlyn: Gold-Cold
Princess Kelly: A_Wild_Punny
Princess Elizabeth: ECav04
Princess Adeline: dance4life4444

Hunter and Gwen's Children
Princess Alissa: NeonSunsets
Prince Preston: UnrulyRobot

James and Mia's Children
Crown Princess of France Mikayla: @me
Princess of France Madelyn: LullabySongs
Prince of France Zachary: CrimsonAuther