Uh-oh... (not again...)

The night was calm and peaceful. At least, that's what everyone thought. But looks can be deceiving. The next morning when you wake up, you see part of a paper sticking out under the crack in your door. Curious, you walk over and pick it up. It's a note, written in some weird red substance. You quickly read it, and gasp. "You're next." Was all it said. You glance at your fingers and see that the red stuff rubbed off onto them. You gasp as you realize what the note was written in. Blood.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's not good! Roleplay with people below! Try to roleplay with at least two or three other people! (More is definitely better!) Who do you think wrote the notes? Is it just a practical joke, or is it real? Why did they use blood? How did they get into the castle? Are you going to go investigate? Where is your first stop? Do you think someone on the inside is responsible? You may start your chain with your group here but then continue roleplaying somewhere else if you think something important will be there. I will jump into chains and say something like, "there was a tin can near the side of the shed, with a red handprint on the side of it." Try to piece together clues to see if you can figure out anything useful. If you are confused or have any questions, feel free to ask! Have fun and try not to die!

JUST KIDDING THERE IS A MAIN CHAIN IM JUST TOO LAZY TO DELETE ALL THAT ^

JK STICK TO THE ORIGINAL PLAN THERE IS NO MAIN CHAIN